MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone wants any additional categories or anything.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Ahhh.... you edited you reply.
You were saying you would give a better mod than me :toothless :toothless

:king:

·
Registered
593 Posts
personally i prefer having the avatar to the left as opposed to the top. the old "legacy" style. with larger avatars say 150x150 pixels?

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
777 said:
personally i prefer having the avatar to the left as opposed to the top. the old "legacy" style. with larger avatars say 150x150 pixels?
Yep, bigger avatars would be nice.

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
I think it would be cool to have a place just for organizing local rides for whatever state you live in. i have come to realize that i don't really like riding with anyone but MV's since i have had the chance to a few times. no matter if you are riding or watching another MV cut through the turns in front of you, there is nothing like seeing an MV in motion. So...place to organize local rides. Please :grin:

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
As someone who can spell at the 5th grade level without spell check i would like to second that motion!! :shocker:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Velly Funy guiys :laughing:

·
Registered
593 Posts
I would do a bit of massaging to the category layout. I'd remove the "category description" and move others.

For instance, here is how I would layout the forums:

-General
General Talk
Media
Events, Group Rides & Meets
MV Sightings
For Sale/Wanted

-Models
F4
Brutale
Classics

-Hands On
Maintenance
Performance
Customizing
Riding Gear

-Site Related
Announcements
Comments & Suggestions

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
We often seem to get threads which are similar to, or identical regarding subjects which were aired weeks or months earlier. Don't know how you could link them up, (word search maybe, I know we do have that already) but valuable information and members views are quite often missed, especially by newbies who probably don't know where to look. :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts