MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a BRAND NEW ARAI AGO (Giacomo Agostini) Replica Helmet Im thinking of selling. Its an Arai Helmet RX-7RR3 in Medium size (7"-7 1/8"....57-58cm). Both SNELL and DOT.

As you may well know, this is a red/white/green helmet (Italy flag colors) with gold lower trim and the word "AGO" sign/logo on the left/red field.

I bought a few of these just before they were discontinued. I have this one medium Im thinking of selling. I thought some one with an AGO MV Agusta might be interested in it as a collectors item to match the limited edition bike.So Im posting it here before I put it on other sites.

The helmet retailed for over $750 USD and were discontinued a few years ago (no pun intended)....

Serious inquires only please;

Contact me with an offer. If you email me, I can sent you some pictures of the helmet if you wish, via my email reply to you.

thanks

Doug
(303)761-4626 phone/fax

[email protected]

:) :moped:

·
Registered
756 Posts
You've got mail :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
Doug, What is the manufacture date in this particular helmet. I believe this model was discontinued in '00/01.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry for my lame computer skills. Im still trying to figure out how to post photos on this and other sites. Im just learning.....

If you email me, I can email reply with pics (however hotmail has been on and off all day)....

I sent Arai an email to get the dates of manufacture and date of the AGO Replic discontinue....I know they made it in the RX7 RR3, and RX7 RR4. So they made them at least 2 year. My guess Is I picked up these helmets (I special ordered them from local dealer(s)) in 2000/2001....

Im thinking more in lines of this being a collectors item to go with the AGO/Agostini theme.....

If/when I get more info, Ill post it.

P.S....I have tryed to email bace replys and pics to all that have asked. As I have said, hotmail is having troubles with on again off again server availability. If you emailed me, and did not get a reply, please email me again to be sure I got it and I can respond .

Thanks

:) :koolaid:

P.S...This AGO is a replica of the helmet paint scheme and "AGO" Sign/logo used my Agostini when he raced MV in the 60-70s....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts