MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and throwing it into the lower inside belly pan. Any ideas would e helpful. I have added a rear hugger for the top but what aout below.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I use a strip or two of silver duct tape. I peel it off after a ride. Rudimentry I know, but seems to work.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
sickbiker said:
and throwing it into the lower inside belly pan. Any ideas would e helpful. I have added a rear hugger for the top but what aout below.
OH you mean this crap!:shitfan:
And 1/2 hr later,with love of course!:love:

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
antonioshabirto said:
how do u guys normally wash it ...... ??

Carefully, with a sponge and hot soapy Maguires water....... elbow grease, and a little love :heart:

·
Ball & Chain magnet
3,027 Posts
i think there's a hugger that extends down a bit lower than the ones pictured..... I've saw it somewhere on here before, just not sure who's bike it was.
It would be nice if a lower fairing was made that fills that gap up... kinda curved so the tire won't rub against it.... instead of being open, but then you would get rocks hitting the closed spot.... damned if you do, damned if you dont

·
Premium Member
5,618 Posts
WD 40 is the answer to everything...

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
antonioshabirto said:
how do u guys normally wash it ...... ??
Take it off,wipe it down with a wet sponge,apply liberal amounts of anything that prevents crap from sticking.I use silicone spray ,the inside of the belly pan isn't pretty so it wont scratch easily.
As far as the hugger issue goes,yes you could extend it.You dont need to make it too big either,as long as you finish it where the tyre is 90 degrees from the ground.After that the crap is flung at the ground.HMMMM might look into it too!:stickpoke

·
Registered
265 Posts
Lieb has a longer hugger that I bought for my F4R. Emoto can get too.
I needed to make a slight modification near the lower fairing. It needed 1" cut off to miss the lower fairing under chain.
NOTE: THIS WILL NOT FIT THE F4R 190/55 TIRE VERY WELL EITHER. IT RUNS VERY CLOSE TO THE TIRE. 5MM. I BELIEVE GOING TO A 190/50 WILL FIX THAT ISSUE.

Indy

LIEBS SITE

1 - 13 of 13 Posts