MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone want to ride out the 76 or 78 E on friday or sometime in the next week or so, LMK. I have been off the street for awhile and looking for people to ride with in the North County area (I live in Vista).

Jim

·
Registered
673 Posts
RECON8541 said:
If anyone want to ride out the 76 or 78 E on friday or sometime in the next week or so, LMK. I have been off the street for awhile and looking for people to ride with in the North County area (I live in Vista).

Jim
I usually ride palomar on Sundays. I usually head up around 10:00 and leave around 3:00. Let me know when you're going and I'll see if I can meet you somewhere along the way. I live in Escondido, so I go the back way (to avoid the freeway and 76)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I might be able to do sunday, although I might try and go a little early to beat the heat. If I go up to palomar I will be taking it easy though. I haven't been on the street in 2+ years (track and a few races up at willow), so I am still getting used to the street and my new bike again. Palomar and Oretga have gobbled me up a few times, lol. I'll PM you later this week.

ribs...ouch!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts