MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone-

I'll be in the area, so thought i'd stop by pro italia around 11am? Will be hanging around and stuff so thought i'd ask if anyone wanted to meet up :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Not to sound rude (honest!) but are there local MV events that don't involve ProItalia? I think it'd be great to meet other LA MV owners, but I'm not a fan of PI. Anyway, if there are, please let me know - I ride every day, so am always up for seeing other bikes out.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
See the SoCal thread. We're planning a large meet. I just happened to be stopping by..

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ya, I was there around the same time. Putting some money down on my MV. Also checking out the SPR they had in the showroom. I was sitting at Jakes desk most of the time.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I saw you ;).... do you have short hair by chance? I was the tall one with the MV jacket..

I was there for awhile just chatting and staring at the SPR and looking at some gear. Always loved the SPR.. :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! What'd they tell you in terms of expected arrival? Great choice, its a great color choice and a favorite among many

1 - 14 of 14 Posts