MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello hello,

I'm heading back down to southern california again. I plan on stopping by pro italia just to have a look around and say hi. Was wondering if anyone else needed/wanted to go there. I am heading out from northern california by 10am or so and hope to be at PI by or before 3pm.

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, till 4pm

Business hours
Tuesday: 9am to 6pm
Wednesday: 9am to 6pm
Thursday: 9am to 6pm
Friday: 9am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 5:30pm
Sunday: 10am to 4pm - (Service closed. Please no service drop-off without prior arrangement.)
Monday: closed

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
I would want to come, but it's a bit far hey?

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
admin said:
It's not too late to hop on a plane. You might just make it.. :)
Haha, I guess it's too late now... 12 in the morning; I will never make it...

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Rik, I will come over to Rotterdam in a rowing boat and we can row across the Atlantic together, we might just make it for Easter!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
john said:
Rik, I will come over to Rotterdam in a rowing boat and we can row across the Atlantic together, we might just make it for Easter!! :laughing: :laughing:
Hmm. But you'd be going against the tradewinds, right?

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
john said:
I'm not sure we will make it by easter, but it would be a good laugh :laughing: :laughing: But do you like detours :stickpoke would be shorter if I row to Brighton and pick you up??

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to meet Kevin (khfx) finally! Also always great to see Laurence (netizen)

Lots of MVs to renew my energy for the day from the 5 hr drive..!

·
Registered
419 Posts
it was good to see you again too.. and to finally meet khfx.
i'll try to make it down to SD in the next few months.. but more likely.. this summer.. visit you in NorCal.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Great to meet you guys also. I was delighted to have the opportunity! Alvin, I agree! Nice to put a face with the operation! Your friend was lovely and amazingly tolerant of Bikin' idiots!

Best wishes,

Kevin

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So afterwards I drove alongside Laurence (netizen) for awhile to take some photos of him on the R along with some videos. Sorry, L, didn't catch that flyby. I was kind of wondering why you were lagging.....then i realized and grabbed the camera but by then it was too late. Great sound though!

You can see images of Laurence at:

http://mvagusta.net/gallery/netizen (or click on his album under the avatar)

Videos going up shortly

1 - 20 of 20 Posts