MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Having used Liqui Moly 10w-60 in my E46 M3, its non-4T oil came in 5-liter containers, while the 10w-60 4T for the MVs comes in 4-liter containers. That was my at-a-glance way of keeping the “right lube going into the right hole” in the garage.

·
Registered
2012 Multistrada Pikes Peak, 2017 XDiavel, 2020 TVS Lusso scs
86 Posts
I'm going to blow this thread up by admitting that I put Shell Rotella 5w40 T6 in my Turismo.
She did not care.... but my wallet did.

Sorry I had to do it.
Ditto here for Rotella T6. Ran it in my VFR, supercharged Sea Doo.currently in 2012 Multistrada and super charged Waverunner. And for the fair cost you can change your oil much more frequently than required:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
I’ve enjoyed this forum a lot. However, if I make a joke indicating my oil choice is “I can’t Believe it’s not Butter Spray,” I would hope not to have that post deleted. Are we THAT serious?

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts

·
Super Moderator
24,412 Posts
I’ve enjoyed this forum a lot. However, if I make a joke indicating my oil choice is “I can’t Believe it’s not Butter Spray,” I would hope not to have that post deleted. Are we THAT serious?
Noted. Where did my post go?
I don't see where any posts have been deleted from this thread. I do know that I have written posts intending to post them and have forgotten to push the Post Reply button.

Reactions: esq'z me

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Hi all, just wanted to close the loop on this thread. First of all thank you everyone who chimed in. All your advice was very valuable and much appreciated. After considering many variables and options, I went with Motul 7100 10W60 oil. Tested the bike today on a short 10k sprint and it seems to be happy and so am I. Cheers.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts