MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has updaed there levers yet? Really been looking for a short lever. I see vtrec makes one. Are the evo 3's short enough like them? I had a set of vortex and really like them but they don't seem to make any for the brutale.

Bike is a 2014 brutale 675

What's everyone's else's opinion on new levers?

Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
It's crazy the price of brake and clutch levers , maybe Iam so out of touch but paying $ 300 or there abouts is insane.

·
Registered
431 Posts
They may be expensive but I don't think it is an area to try and save a few £ $ € how much R&D do cheap lever manufacturers carry out?

·
Super Moderator
22,073 Posts
It's crazy the price of brake and clutch levers , maybe I am so out of touch but paying $ 300 or there abouts is insane.
I'm with you on that one, unless they're Moto Corse, the standard one's will be just fine. But, in saying that, most of these levers are very labour intense to make and paint or powder coat.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input. Ended up buying a set of Pazzo shorts as they were exactly what I was looking for. I find that having a good adjustable lever really helps me in the shifting and braking while I'm racing. Just me and my experiences though. The pazzo's look like they will do great but racing with them will really test them

Thanks

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm getting the Evo 3's for my B3. I also have a F3 radial master cylinder from a crashed bike.
The Evo 3's use a Brembo RCS like system where you can adjust the 'bite' of the brakes. The more adjustment, the more you can make it your own. Plus they look sweet innred on my B3.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks for the input. Ended up buying a set of Pazzo shorts as they were exactly what I was looking for. I find that having a good adjustable lever really helps me in the shifting and braking while I'm racing. Just me and my experiences though. The pazzo's look like they will do great but racing with them will really test them

Thanks
Are we sure Pazzo levers fit on B3 (are the fitments identical between F3 and B3 and 675 and 800) ?

Milan

·
Registered
845 Posts
Are we sure Pazzo levers fit on B3 (are the fitments identical between F3 and B3 and 675 and 800) ?

Milan
They don't, different type. Clutch is the same but since the F3 has radial cylinder and the B3 not it won't fit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts