MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
got 2007 910r for sale fella, 7750miles, tuned with arrow decat and a TR exhaust

doesnt get much use, in pearl white and black

got the stock sytem with decat to go with it

£5k really nice knick

07593450743 loz

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A couple of dealer bikes there, but either very tatty or very optimistically priced! Not perfect timing to be looking hence trying here! Thanks Jono.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Olly,
Any particular reason why it has to be a 750? Just curious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Jimbo, mostly because i have always wanted one and never owned it. going 750 as smaller capacity and a bit because it was the original. im sure there is a myriad of people who will tell me the 910 has a better motor, but im fine with that.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Olly,
When I took my partner, to three cross to ride the demo 750 Brutale she loved it so much we brought it home. But as she craved more power the 750 engine came out and a 910 went in. Nothing wrong with the 750 motor, great fun to ride, just she felt the need.

The 750 lump is sat in my garage now, and the wife now owns a 910R plus a few others.G old luck with your search.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Jimbo. Will look you up if every I have a catastrophe with the motor! By the way I have an MV Corse chip for the 910R here (came with some MV corse pipes I bought from the states (a bit cart before the horse!). If you're interested let me know (assuming I get the 750 and don't end up with a 910!). Olly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts