MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI guys.
I'm located in PA, USA.
And I found awesome Kevlar jeans that I like, but unfortunately they do NOT ship to USA. :thewife: :blah:

http://www.racewaysmotorcycles.co.uk/buy/Route-One-Rout-One-Gotham-Street-Jean-Dark-Blue/DNM007.htm

I asked them many times, but they wouldn't, even when i agreed to pay more for postage. :blah: :blah:

Would anyone who is in UK would be willing to accept the delivery of these to your address and then re-mail them to me to USA Please? :smoking:

I would tremendously appreciate it!! :D :D :D

~Serge~

Attachments

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
You might want to rethink this Serge. Buying clothing via the internet without a reasonable return policy might be a problem if they don't fit. I wear all different sizes dependent upon the maker of the item. Also, European sizes are all over the map.

Unless, of course, you've already tried them on......

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might want to rethink this Serge. Buying clothing via the internet without a reasonable return policy might be a problem if they don't fit. I wear all different sizes dependent upon the maker of the item. Also, European sizes are all over the map.

Yeah...I guess you're right Randy... :banghead:
I used to live in Italy, and I remember buying pants...I go to one store and buy one size that fits...go to another, and size number will be WAY different..:wtf: :wtf:

Here in US I wear 34 w/ a belt, and can fit into 32 "tight", so I was thinking on buying 34 in UK size, simply b/c European pants are more "stylish" and tend to run a bit more tighter than loose-baggy-american-NOstyle pants :naughty:

It's a good advice....I will check with them about return policy, I might buy 32 & 34 and then ship them back the ones that dont fit directly from US.

Thanks for the help! :smoking:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Why dont you send a pair of trousers that fit you to someone in the UK then we can play cinderalla amongst our mates to find someone who fits your "Keks" that person can then get a pair that fits them and they should then fit you.
If I had any mates I would help

·
Registered
986 Posts
Any problems drop me a pm, I'd be glad to help out...

There's sometimes the occassional thing state side too so I'd probably ask the same at some point if ok...?

·
Registered
9,955 Posts

Blimey Randy it's a pair of jeans not a Saville Row suit ; )

How about he tells the supplier his US size and doubles that up by giving his leg measurement and waist size.. : )

joe

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Blimey Randy it's a pair of jeans not a Saville Row suit ; )

How about he tells the supplier his US size and doubles that up by giving his leg measurement and waist size.. : )

joe

You're right Joe......but it's still around US$150 for Kevlar jeans. I'd like to know I had the ability to return them if they don't fit.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
svldvc;
how about 'Draggin Jeans'?
http://www.dragginjeans.com/

$109.95:stickpoke
Thanks Noel, I thought about Draggin, but I liked the gothic "style" of these a little better. Draggin seemed a little too plain for me :p :stickpoke
I'm only 27 and still like to dress-to-impress :naughty: :naughty: :D hehe

Here is their address: anyone lives close by to pay them a visit in person??

48-60 Dock Street
Fleetwood
Lancs
FY7 6AG
UK

Again guys, thank you for all the ideas and offering help.
I would LOVE to help ship some of the US-only goodies to UK to help forum members out :yo:

And about me sending my trousers for someone to fit them...umm...that would be kind of hard I think. I'm 6'1" tall, slim, fit, athletic body, weigh only 178lb.

I wear size 34 US w/ a belt. (33 fits 100% perfectly) or can wear size 32 w/out a belt, but tends to be tight fit. :stickpoke

Do I don't know what size to go for...34 or 32, but then Europeas sizes might run more "fit" than US...that's what scares me.

I might buy 2 pairs, one in 32 & one in 34 and send back the one that doesn't fit. :blah:

·
Registered
9,955 Posts
Thanks Noel, I thought about Draggin, but I liked the gothic "style" of these a little better. Draggin seemed a little too plain for me :p :stickpoke
I'm only 27 and still like to dress-to-impress :naughty: :naughty: :D hehe

Here is their address: anyone lives close by to pay them a visit in person??

48-60 Dock Street
Fleetwood
Lancs
FY7 6AG
UK

Again guys, thank you for all the ideas and offering help.
I would LOVE to help ship some of the US-only goodies to UK to help forum members out :yo:

And about me sending my trousers for someone to fit them...umm...that would be kind of hard I think. I'm 6'1" tall, slim, fit, athletic body, weigh only 178lb.

I wear size 34 US w/ a belt. (33 fits 100% perfectly) or can wear size 32 w/out a belt, but tends to be tight fit. :stickpoke

Do I don't know what size to go for...34 or 32, but then Europeas sizes might run more "fit" than US...that's what scares me.

I might buy 2 pairs, one in 32 & one in 34 and send back the one that doesn't fit. :blah:

Best advice I can give you is measure your waist , measure your inside leg. Then decide if you want relaxed or tight fit.

Best to get the correct size for you first time as shipping back and forth a bit costly..

I would think common sense would dictate relaxed for a motorcycle but then that's a personal choice..

joe

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Best advice I can give you is measure your waist , measure your inside leg. Then decide if you want relaxed or tight fit.

Best to get the correct size for you first time as shipping back and forth a bit costly..

I would think common sense would dictate relaxed for a motorcycle but then that's a personal choice..

joe
thanks Joe..
I've emailed them, and we agreed to measure my jeans and give them measurments so they could tell me what size would be best. :naughty:

I will follow up w/ news.
Sale will follow soon after measurements will be sent. :drummer:

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've isolated the problem Serge.......you're 27 and still trying to dress to impress.....:stickpoke

If you'd get rid of those F4s and buy a Brutie, you wouldn't need to worry because chicks dig Brutie riders......

·
King of Bling
9,825 Posts
Sergey

Before you press the button and request one of our kind fellow UK members to buy these jeans, have you considered Berik Relaxed Biker Jeans ?

I bought a pair from J&S supplies here in the Uk and am very pleased with the style and level of protection ( for jeans) ..

Here is a link for a seller in the US : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-BERIK-Relaxed-Fit-Button-Fly-Leather-Patch-Biker-Jeans-34-x-34-NWT-250-/150826895456?pt=US_CSA_MC_Jeans&hash=item231dfbc860

By the way, I'm over 27, definitely not classified as athletically built and the only person I try to impress, is the lady at our local Fish & Chip shop so she gives me a larger portions of chips.

PS: My left leg weighs 178lbs.. However, my waist is only 33", but unlike you, I'm only 4 foot 2 inches.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've isolated the problem Serge.......you're 27 and still trying to dress to impress.....:stickpoke

If you'd get rid of those F4s and buy a Brutie, you wouldn't need to worry because chicks dig Brutie riders......
Hahahaaha :D LOL
You're too funny Randy! :smoking:
I always liked Brutales, and I see myself "adding" one to my F4 stable for it to be my "wife's" bike maybe :D :D ;) :stickpoke :naughty: jk

Thanks for the help JDS, I did check out your link, and they seem like nice jeans, but for some reason they don't grow on me for some reason..still prefer the GOTHIC STREET look.

Thanks guys.
I will be ordering now and Agustaboy0 has agreed to aid with shipping to the states, which I tremendously appreciate!! :yo: :f4:

I love this MV Family here!
Very strong community! :naughty:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts