MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'05 MV Agusta F4 1000 Ago
One of 300 built world wide. 8001 miles.

Stock #: Los Angeles_10312006_2

$23,995

·
Registered
398 Posts
solo said:
looks like an 1000S with a big number 1 on it......what's the difference between the two?

Here you go :)

Ago specs

·
Registered
77 Posts
my brother will buy it ...he has been looking for one for some time now.... give him a ring at 7143158704 ... his name is james

·
Registered
756 Posts
Asking price looks high...there was one on the board recently @ $22k with virtually no miles.

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
f18muskrat said:
my brother will buy it ...he has been looking for one for some time now.... give him a ring at 7143158704 ... his name is james
Your brother should give Pro italia a ring :) ( www.proitalia.com )

We ARE talking dealership here, so i'm sure you can work at the price a little..

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Also, how many Ago's are on the market right now. I'll be at Pro Italia around 5:30 for my first service. I'll take some pictures if the bike's available and if it's in the show room. Sunset is like 5:05 p.m. so if it's outside, sorry.

·
Registered
338 Posts
f18muskrat said:
I thought your brother was buying SLODUCK's AGO?

·
Registered
338 Posts
MVorBMW said:
Asking price looks high...there was one on the board recently @ $22k with virtually no miles.
Actually the asking price is reasonable as its a dealer sale. Typically Ago's have brought within 10-15% of the original MSRP predicated on the usual particulars. And from what I understand there are only approx. 44 AGO's in the US.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Drew said:
Actually the asking price is reasonable as its a dealer sale. Typically Ago's have brought within 10-15% of the original MSRP predicated on the usual particulars. And from what I understand there are only approx. 44 AGO's in the US.
It is in the right area code as a dealer offer, although the miles were high. I also know that Pro italia has a great reputation. But it made SLODUCK's deal look good. Don't recall whether he was negotiable at $22k. I think I got a little lucky on mine, but now that I own one, I hope they keep holding their value. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts