·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
That bike won't come with any rego.

Teammoto advertise all their bikes without rego so they appear cheaper than they really are. They still have good deals though, i bought my VTR1000 from them a few years back.

Rego is only $600 so the price seems pretty good to me. As long as your mate knows he might have to add tyres, chain, sprockets, oil/filter change etc he'll be right.

So say $2k on top of the purchase price to get it rego'd and up to scratch you are looking at maybe $8k purchase price (worst case). That's not to bad, i doubt you will find cheaper. For 10k he can get lower kms if that floats his boat??

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Glen...it does seem like a good price. Although what was the previous owner thinking with that exhaust mod??

·
Registered
325 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I spoke to Scotty this morning and he reckons this bike is sold, or at least temmoto said it sold a few months back. Maybe the buyer fell through?

He reckons it's pretty rough looking. Been dropped (explains the single exhaust). Paint looks poor. Go check it out anyway and see what your mate thinks. If he gets it for $6,500 with 6mths rego it's still a bargain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts