MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As per thread title. Can't find any information on-line. Is there going to be an Android version of the app that connects to the datalogger and custom configuration settings of the Turismo Veloce? Quite frankly I can't stand the thought of having to get an iPhone, apologies to any Apple fan boys on here...

If not would something like a 1st gen iPad mini work? Can be had off eBay for not a lot of cash.

Have contacted MV asking if an Android version is likely.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As per thread title. Can't find any information on-line. Is there going to be an Android version of the app? Quite frankly I can't stand the thought of having to get an iPhone, apologies to any Apple fan boys on here...

If not would something like a 1st gen iPad mini work? Can be had off eBay for not a lot of cash.

Have contacted MV asking if an Android version is likely.
What app are you expecting an android version?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
An android version of what app ?
Sorry, forgot that this would come up under new posts, posted in the Turismo Veloce forum. The Turismo Veloce Lusso has a datalogger, see about 1/3 of the way down this page. The only way to get to this data is via Bluetooth to an app. Currently only available for Apple though.

Have changed first post to mention the model, if a mod sees this please change title to "Anyone know if there's going to be an Android version of the app for the TVL?". Thanks

·
Registered
521 Posts
up to now, there is just a iOS app. Planned is to have soon also an android app, which will be delated because of the finical situation for MV Agusta....
Apparently the iOS app turismo veloce+ is not available in Germany at the moment... maybe it has to do with the bad situation as well.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gero, good to know that they were actually considering doing it. Yes, it looks like the financial issues will be knocking this back along with plenty of other developments at MV. Hopefully once/if things are resolved it will happen.

No big deal, it's a nice to have option. Will check my daughter's iPhone and see if it's available in the UK.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I'm sure I saw it on uk iTunes App Store but it's not there anymore, obviously Apple is one of the creditors still owed money ;)

I did read though on here somewhere that it is so clunky and the data logging file is so large it takes a millennia to download it to the phone over Bluetooth that it's really not worth the effort? A gimmick you might try once and never bother with again?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I did read though on here somewhere that it is so clunky and the data logging file is so large it takes a millennia to download it to the phone over Bluetooth that it's really not worth the effort? A gimmick you might try once and never bother with again?
Will drop EvilSteve a PM and ask him, he's used it. Might wait until I'm settled in to it first. As said it's no big deal, was just curious to give it a go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts