MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ytak said:
Anyone. I might be going
I can't make it Jon. Too much going on on the homefront. But I wish I could go to see my buddies from ASMA race.

If you are able, say hi to Tom Savoca (751), Ivan Garza (298) and Mike Shreve (317). Mike might not be there. He had a hell of a run at CA speedway. Passed 20 bikes in the space of 12 laps before his bike broke. Tom is 49 years old! Gives hope to guys like me who are in their 30s and having various issues preventing them from racing.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
GRand and I will be there.

And as an added bonus, we will be riding the track on Monday, during the Apex Track Day.

Is it Friday yet? I can't wait!

Alex

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Pictures? Who is in charge of the digital evidence? Take your cameras, please!

Have fun, ride like the wind...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
24 Posts
Make sure my kid has FUN, he called and said the new suspension was on the bikes and T-man was coming over to look at it..so I think things are starting to look up.
I am not going to make it out to this one, I have things to do here.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Looking soooo forward to this weekend.... it's MILLER TIME !!!!
:drummer: :f4: :drummer: :f4: :drummer: :f4: :drummer: :f4:
:yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo: :yo:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Britt - we'll keep an eye on him. Racing is fun! (Tell that to KR Jr.)

Gregg - this should be a good one. The bike is almost ready. Just got my Brembo MC. A buddy & I will look at how to mount it up tomorrow. Nothing like the last minute to put on new hardware!

But I'm really looking forward to this too. Can't wait to see the MV guys riding (Matt & Luca) and then get a chance to go out there and take a few laps ourselves.

Alex

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Britt - we'll keep an eye on him. Racing is fun! (Tell that to KR Jr.)

Gregg - this should be a good one. The bike is almost ready. Just got my Brembo MC. A buddy & I will look at how to mount it up tomorrow. Nothing like the last minute to put on new hardware!

But I'm really looking forward to this too. Can't wait to see the MV guys riding (Matt & Luca) and then get a chance to go out there and take a few laps ourselves.

Oh, and it looks like the track day will have some "speical" guests - word is some AMA guys will be riding A group along with some scribes from RRW.

Alex

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Altoon......take some pics. Just found out I'm going in for surgery tomorrow. Cant go. Have fun.

Jon

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Ytak said:
Altoon......take some pics. Just found out I'm going in for surgery tomorrow. Cant go. Have fun.

Jon
Jon, good luck. I was feeling guilty for not going because I wanted to visit. But this isn't any good either. I hope things are still getting better.

FYI, I was thinking I might break away and fly out there, but my sister just had a kid and we're watching the other one for a few days so it just can't work.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Jon - sorry to read that you won't be there. I was really looking forward to meeting the guy who put an MV on the top of the box at Daytona! I hope everything works out well on your surgery and you have a smooth, quick recovery.

I'll take lots of phots, and some video!

Alex

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Ytak said:

Jon
I am holding you to your promise of a visit after your surgery, Jon. Mai and I are looking forward to have you here.

Andy, we will coordinate. Perhap we can squeeze in a track weekend at the Speedway when you guys are here. Drive/fly yourselves and your gears here, I'll take care of the rest. :smoking:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts