MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking of buying the MV 1 piece leather suit in black. But im curious if it has hard armor in the shoulders, elbows and knees? Also does it have a back protector? Anyone have the suit?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
JMHO...I would be looking at another make, MV make great looking bikes but I think they need to go back to the drawing board when it comes to leathers.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Iv'e just purchased the jacket only from MV, its made by Lookwell Leathers in the Neatherlands and its really top class, 6 rows of stiching and uses the Knox armour.

You certainly pay a premium, the Jacket alone was A$1599 but I reckon the detail and of course the logos are worth it.

I have had Joe Rocket, and AGV ... honest these are better, cant comment on the full set though

Personal choice really...

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I should clarify that my comments are purely on the looks. I would expect nothing but top class workmanship it's just the designs do nothing for me.

To be honest it took me a while to come around to the MV logo but I came around and just won an ebay auction for a neon light bar sign with the logo and sales and service written underneath it...just for the record I got it for US$0.99 plus the $28.00 postage...to AUS.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Rockethouse said:
I should clarify that my comments are purely on the looks. I would expect nothing but top class workmanship it's just the designs do nothing for me.

To be honest it took me a while to come around to the MV logo but I came around and just won an ebay auction for a neon light bar sign with the logo and sales and service written underneath it...just for the record I got it for US$0.99 plus the $28.00 postage...to AUS.

How is the sign you bought ? I've seen them up many times and always wondered about it.... Is it pretty small ? Quality ?

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
It was shipped yesterday, I didn't ask what size it was but I'm guessing it's pretty small if the shipping is only US$28, I'll let you know when it gets here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts