MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
I don't own the Corsair, but have an older (10 years ?) model, and I still wear it. It's heavy, and heavy duty, and is well made, and comfortable. Quality is great, in 10 years only the lining in one of the pockets has torn. If it fits you well, I'd say go for it...

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't own the Corsair, but have an older (10 years ?) model, and I still wear it. It's heavy, and heavy duty, and is well made, and comfortable. Quality is great, in 10 years only the lining in one of the pockets has torn. If it fits you well, I'd say go for it...
The fit will be a guess. There isn't a distributor here in Las Vegas so I'll be ordering it online. For leather jackets , locally, we have Cycle Gear, and the only thing that they carry that I like the fit of is Dainese (I have two).
Thanks for your input.

Chris

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've got this one: http://www.vansonleathers.com/product_pages/jackets/csv2_mk2csrv.htm

I have the solid one and the fully perferated one as well...Very heavy, stiff, and requires a fair amount of break in riding. That being said, I wouldn't ride in anything else. I use hard armour and Dainese back brace. Unfortunately, I do have crash experience. Trashed one jacket, saved one dumb ass rider.....bought a replacement immediately. Not really warm in cold weather. No leather jacket is. Zippers in the sleeves do allow lots of air in. Vegas winter is no problem for this jacket. I can wear mine up to 70 degrees, and then it's too warm.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I agree with the other guys. Vansons cannot be beat! I have a perfed one for summer and a bones for winter. They are a bit tighter than other brands so you migh go up a size or take a road trip to the nearest distributor.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
1 - 9 of 9 Posts