MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
make your own? I think that's awesome on a variety of levels, but my real question is, can you achieve better performance with a self-made pipe than arrows or moto corse can with their engineering staff?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Ive got a wholesale account at arrow so I can get em pretty cheap. Id like to make a few bucks on em, but I wont clobber any forum members either.

·
Registered
803 Posts
rsduce said:
Ive got a wholesale account at arrow so I can get em pretty cheap. Id like to make a few bucks on em, but I wont clobber any forum members either.
So how much can you getting for? PM me if you don't want to post.

Thanks.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
psperl said:
make your own? I think that's awesome on a variety of levels, but my real question is, can you achieve better performance with a self-made pipe than arrows or moto corse can with their engineering staff?
Engineering staff??? HA dont make me laugh!!
THen how do they come up with two completely different designs??
the Moto Corse one is a bottle neck, and the Arrow doesnt have any pulsation tuning.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Mike,

After you've come up with a proper design, will you be making it available to the rest of us?

Oh...I've got a spare cat if you want that.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mmmm maybe, problem with me, is, i come up with cool stuff, I just dont like doing the same thing twice. So if there is some spare time I may get one of my guys to build some if i can figure out an efficient way to make them. Im not realy in the exhaust biz, but im also working on a system for my 944 turbo, so maybe...

And ofcourse im sure it wont be $700 like the other insanely price MV items

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
MikeDanger said:
Engineering staff??? HA dont make me laugh!!
THen how do they come up with two completely different designs??
the Moto Corse one is a bottle neck, and the Arrow doesnt have any pulsation tuning.

It is not impossible to create a header or exhuast that doesn't do some sort of tuning of pressure pulses?

I work with "pulsation" tuning at work myself but it has more to do with pretty lights than motorcycle exhausts :laughing: :koolaid:

·
Registered
645 Posts
JamesC said:
It is not impossible to create a header or exhuast that doesn't do some sort of tuning of pressure pulses?

I work with "pulsation" tuning at work myself but it has more to do with pretty lights than motorcycle exhausts :laughing: :koolaid:
So your the guy that designs the christmas lights! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Can you give me a price on a 05 750 Brutale. Just the mid pipe. I like the stock cans. Maybe that's because I haven't heard any better yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts