MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a Vemar VSR carbon (if I can find one) or maybe the HJC carbon. Anyone actually have one of these helmets and can comment?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
crypt,
I've had a Vemar VSR Carbon for about a year now.
I like it alot better than my Arai.
Here are main benefits I have noticed,....
Faceshield system more reliable...sometimes those Arai side plates just seemed to come loose. Easy to change as well.
Comfort level on par with Arai, as well as fit and finish.
Air vents have not fallen off as they did on my arai.
Not very quiet..but I wear earplugs anyways.
I did notice a HUGE decrease in buffetting at 120 mph plus.....Having always owned an Arai, I did not know any better, and thought it was normal....the Vemar stays rock solid at high speed.
very happy with my vemar.

·
Registered
106 Posts
cryptyk said:
I'm looking at getting a Vemar VSR carbon (if I can find one) or maybe the HJC carbon. Anyone actually have one of these helmets and can comment?
If you are still interested, I would consider selling a spare new, unused, and boxed Vemar VSR carbon CF Helmet size L complete with all accessories (spare cheek pads, visor, and liner, manual, etc.) I would agree with lewdog998's assessment of this helmet. These are, I am told, extremely difficult to find. $800 USD.
Nice illustration in getcrackin's post in the "Your Helmet" thread under Gear.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually just bought an AGV TiTech because I couldn't find a Vemar carbon anywhere =/
I think the L would be too big anyways, but where are you at? If you're in SoCal, I'll stop by and buy it if it fits.

-c

1 - 8 of 8 Posts