MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
In my experience with them they are top class and you won't be let down. Bear in mind you are over the pond and things from this side do tend to take their time,if you are in doubt just email them they really are a good bunch of people.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have bought tons of parts of them u def will not have a problem!

AL is a straight up honest bloke just hang tight your parts will be there soon

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
no problems on my order. Also, in addition, the item may not be in stock when you order so could be a slight delay due to that.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Al is a top bloke, great service no matter where you are in the world .
I know Donsy has had tons of stuff off design corse and all shipped very quickly .

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THANKS FOR THE AWESOME RESPONSE GUYS. GLAD I'M IN THE BEST HANDS ! You guys should all be on the design corse payroll !!...looking forward to buying some more goodies then !

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
I've sent a fair few packages out now overseas as well as to the home UK market.

Probably in the order of 1000 items in the last few years. I can tell you in that time nothing has gone missing in the post.

There was just one package that went to South Africa and was returned from the consignees Post Office some six months later. This would have been due to it not fitting in his post box and being kept at the Post office in South Africa for his collection. For whatever reason this collection wasn't made and the SA Post office returned it to me.

When goods go overseas it is helpful to all if recipients bear in mind that there are seasonal variations in the time a package takes to go through the transit cycle. There are security checks before a package can go on an aircraft. There are customs checks at the other end.

Depending upon the work loading of the various agencies this can and does cause delays.

I can't tell you the number of times I get a message asking " where is my parcel , can I have a tracking number " etc and lo and behold it is in the consignees Post Office awaiting collection, or just arrives in the next post delivery. Happens all the time.

So, a package UK to USA can take a week..sometimes three. Australia similar..

So be patient and your package will arrive Design Corse are a reputable business. They know how to pack and despatch.

1000 items 100% success...The system works

Joe

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Joe

I tell you what's impressive, I got a motorbike collected last Friday from my place in St Albans Hertfordshire at 2pm in the afternoon, and I've had an email from my contact in Germany that the bike is being delivered to Berlin this morning..

A motorbike delivered Door to door in 48 hours… I couldn't send a letter first class to Germany in that time…

Now that’s impressive service!

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Joe

I tell you what's impressive, I got a motorbike collected last Friday from my place in St Albans Hertfordshire at 2pm in the afternoon, and I've had an email from my contact in Germany that the bike is being delivered to Berlin this morning..

A motorbike delivered Door to door in 48 hours… I couldn't send a letter first class to Germany in that time…

Very Goot John ! Was that with Chas Mortimer ?...

:smoking:

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Joe

I will tell you whats impressive. park you bike next to a gypo camp in 3 mins it will be gone 5 mins in bits 15 mins 60% sold world wideafter 2 hrs bike what bike

·
King of Bling
9,808 Posts
Very Goot John ! Was that with Chas Mortimer ?...

:smoking:
Yep.. Was very impressed with him and his set up.. Also found out that he was on track at the same time with my mates at the Festival of a 1000 Bikes and The Bikers Classic meeting at Spa..

Small World !

I had a few email chats with Grant in Spain and he seems a really nice guy.. Does some nice Laverda restorations..

Grant is going to keep an eye out for a Ducati 450 Scrambler over there and if one turns up, we’re hopefully going to do some business together.

Cheers for the contact
J

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had the same issue Loony, had to insist a bit to get a feedback on my parts.

The main issue for me was that they do not warn when an item is not in stock and they do no split the shipping so if you buy several items they are all blocked till everything is sourced. Hopefully the info will be displayed on the new website.

Having said that the service was very professional and the team friendly and customer oriented.
And great quality products, worth the wait!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Hi All,

Ive just bought the design corse carbon fender eliminator
http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=88193&stc=1&d=1381746412

and wanted to know if anyone has had delivery issues as I haven't received a tracking number yet. I'm sure the DC guys are great, but first time I've used them.

Thanks...
Hello John,

Parts where shipped next working day and tracking number also has been emailed. Please check your spam email folder as emails and dispatch notes may be going there.

Hope you enjoy your new purchase and thanks for the custom.:yo:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AL,

Received the carbon fender eliminator - absolutely awesome part !.100% best quality carbon I've ever seen.
Thanks for the prompt response, quick shipping and it will be my pleasure to buy some more goodies from you shortly.

Regards
Rob..

·
Registered
38 Posts
My experience: Ordered before christmas period, Al notified me of closing times and when they'd open and ship. Items were shipped promptly on opening date. One minor negative mark in that shipping dept didn't automatically send a mail (I did check spam!). When I asked about status of my order a few days later, I immediately got a reply on shipment and tracking details, and items arrived the next day actually.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts