MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
It's on the MV i recently bought. I love the sound of them, but i also didn't ride with the stock pipes on. I went from riding a CBR with an akro pipe to the MV with Corse pipes. They came from the websight you linked. I'm trying to get pics up but between work and the wife trying to feed me i have little time.

·
Premium Member
13,695 Posts
I have them on my SPR. They are beautiful. The crafstmanship is amazing.

I got them from a forum member who bought them in Japan.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I've got the slip ons.

Not sure there is much improvement in performance over the regular moto corse Ti exhaust that I used to have. But dayum, they look good!

I got mine just walking down the street. ok, i scootered, but just down the street. Took a couple months of waiting tho.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
I'd better qualify my response. I have the MC full Ti setup and they're very nice. I didn't notice that much difference in sound from the RG3's that were on it before. I don't know what the type C is you're referring too but if it's MC Ti chances are it's the same as what I have.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have the full mv corse ti system on my f41000. I love it, sounds amazing...does pretty much sound the same as the rg3 setup, but the ti system looks the part too. They seem to be getting difficult to find, and $$$ for the Ti system.

·
King of Bling
9,829 Posts
At the end of this one, you can hear it on the dyno....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4lDnHeEui0
Cool vid.. although Pink Floyds " welcome to the machine" sound track would have been better suited.

Especially like the dash and top spec Goldline Ohlins steering damper...

I've seen this dash for sale before, but didn't know there was a wiring harness available for the MV's.:stickpoke

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the Vids

I like that dash, The F4 one does look a bit dated now

Where do you get those from?

Sounds amazing by the way I will get some of those pipes when the bank balance has recoved

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Got some today! will be fitting them in the morning :)

Let us know how you go with your new pipes please, as I am seriously looking at these as an option as well.
Any pics or video of them after you have installed them would be great.

:yo:

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Thanks for posting that Collin. That bike is something else. I think I would rather have that than a CC.

On a side note I just purchased some MC exhaust for my 998s. I can't wait for them to get here!

Where did you buy them from?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts