MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to Laguna Secs next month on July 21? It will be my second time going this year. The previous time before that was in 2002 on a Buell Lightning X1, and that is the extent of my experience on this track. Any advice from riders who know the track intimately. My best lap time earlier this year was a 1:59 with average between 2:01 to 2:10. By comparison, MotoGP 1:21-1:26, World SBK 1:25-1:31, Club Racers 1:35-1:45. I just read OFFICIAL record is F1 is 1:07 and unofficial 1:05..crazy! F1 unbelievable! See you out there if you come out. Last time out there were two F4's and I was the only Brutale.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wet/Dry trackday..

The trackday started with the first two sessions being a wet track and showers..slip and slide sessions. Third session track dry and finally got some lean angle and speed going. Light showers for the 4th session once again and then track closed halfway through 5th session until heavy fog cleared..about 45 minutes. Woo..hoo!!..fog gone!!track dry!!..open track to all for an hour due to more than 2/3 of the riders leaving when it started showering earlier. It was a great 6th session and finally got some consistent laps in. 7th and final session (still dry:)) resulted in a lap pr, despite the conditions. Sun never came out, but overall a great day!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Set up for first wet session

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts