MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everyone. I'm in dire need of a 2005 F4 frame. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Throw me a price so I can accept. :king:

·
Registered
822 Posts
varium said:
Might need an engine with clean numbers to get around that whole stolen thing.

The frame is the hard part, seeing as it has its vin # on it, and you cant just go out and buy one. Most frames come with a title too, the only thing that is usually required to register a motorcycle here in the US.

I have had several customers try to purchase oem frames for bikes before, without the original frame, and you cant do it. You need the neck of the old frame, with its #'s, before the factory will send you a new one, with the same #'s on it. Manufactures do this so people cant build copies of their vehicles, and so thieves cant pull a fast one.

When was the last time you heard of a bike going down and all it needed was a frame? Even if that was the case, why not go the straight route and jsut buy a new one from MV? I dont know for sure, but having dealt with situations like this before, there is usually something crooked going on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Some Guy said:
sounds like someone has a stolen motorcycle on thier hands to me....

Ok I didn't get on this site to be accused of stealing a MV. Believe me, how much I paid for MY shit, it's not stolen at all. Well to the ones that tried helping me out, Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts