MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hi carl i might be able to go for a short ride i get out of work about 10 and the wife has something to do in the early afternoon.So i might be good for a 2hr or so ride.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I may be interested being that we are going to have a heat wave of 50 degrees.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like we are going to meet on 44, head up to Winsted and wing it after that. I live just off 44 in West Hartford, but we can meet anywhere.

CAG

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EXCELLENT! So far Chris, Jeff, Matty and I are in! Chris is meeting me at my house. I haven't heard from Jeff about where he would like to meet.

CAG

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Nice meeting you Carl thanks for the tour and good seeing Mat and Jeff again.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Come on guys!

Tell us of the high speed runs! who did the best burnout? Who is the stoppie king? Group wheelies? :f4: :f4:

Anyone run from the cops??

Some of us had to run bikes on the dyno all day and not have any fun! :conveyer:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
airfuel said:
Come on guys!

Tell us of the high speed runs! who did the best burnout? Who is the stoppie king? Group wheelies? :f4: :f4:

Some of us had to run bikes on the dyno all day and not have any fun! :conveyer:
John..We did not run from the cops. we where busy keeping up with him. :f4:

·
Registered
522 Posts
The cop was leading the way we were trying to catch him! :laughing:
Good to see Matty and Chris and meet Carl looking forward to more rides this summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
airfuel said:
Come on guys!

It was great riding with Matty, Chris and Jeff. I didn't really want to lead, but I had the map. It's not often you see another MV on the road, it very unusual to see 4 together.

Thanks guys, lets do this again.

CAG

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How often can everyone ride? The weather looks good for Sunday so I'm riding again.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
as long as the weather is nice im always up for a ride. We'll chat more towards the weekend :f4:

id love to make a duchess county run :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts