MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd love to swap out the silver pipe, the one I believe it's carrying radiator coolant?

pipe on left side of engine, seen here

anyone found a black or other replacement? yes this is purely for aesthetics.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Triple Seven said:
ahh perfect, now... how to get one......... aside from buying a starfighter of course
...you red my thoughts.... thre must be somebody to do paintingwork?
Hope the otherones on this forum knows better. I only posted the photo for You to see, how it lookslike painted black. :hump:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Perhaps a can of auto trim paint is the color.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Triple Seven said:
I'd love to swap out the silver pipe, the one I believe it's carrying radiator coolant?

pipe on left side of engine, seen here

anyone found a black or other replacement? yes this is purely for aesthetics.
Get another silver one and have it powder coated or spray it black. Go to Sherwin Williams and get a can of either Krylon gloss black or semi-flat black, depending on the look your going for. Wipe the pipe down with lacquer thinner (to clean it), let it dry and shoot it black. Dont use the ultra-high temp paint (1200 degree) as it tends to be a flat black. Dont use lacquer if your using anything other than Krylon.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Just rattle-can it black, matte black, or red... like rsduce suggests!

Or have it anodized, that'll look nice!

·
Registered
848 Posts
odonata said:
Wife21, I am impressed that you responded so quickly with the picture and you don't even own the bike....

I think it's time for you to have a bike too! don't you want one?
Sorry, now it took a little longer to answer you, because I spent my Saturday outside home...(...Mike not at home..hehheh...).

I thought few years ago to have one of my own. Now I think, that with my temperament :mad: , it´s better not to drive a moto, for my safe, and especially for other one´s safe...
With car, I drive always fast (I`ve been lucky, I still have my driverslicence...), loose my nerves :devilsmok very easily etc. ....
Then the other question is, what bike... I´m not very tall (160 cm), and for beginning I really need to have a bike, when sitting on it, my feet reach the ground. It doesn´t happen with Brut, and not with Duc Monster either...
But, I think anyway, that you`re right. I have began a BRUTHOLIC...- maybe I should consider to have a bike of my own, just learn a littlebit selfcontrol before having one! :bash:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts