MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
18,847 Posts
Hadn't heard of them....would like to know what others my know. Anyone with experience?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've heard of them...in passing. I also know it's French and when I wanted to upgrade the rear on my S1000RR the EMC was an option, as it was much cheaper and offered the same adjustability as the Ohlins option while having a remote pre-load.

I decided against it as I couldn't find any feedback on it at the time and was worried about the after sales support because South Africa is bloody far from everywhere. Coincidently thats the same reason Bitubo/Mupo is not an option for me.

·
Registered
14,210 Posts
?

I've used DeCarbon shocks, they invented gas shocks
Yamaha Monoshocks used to have "Patent DeCarbon" stamped on them
And DeCarbon will build them any way you want ......:grin2:

·
Registered
772 Posts
Anyone tried these here? Thoughts on them?

www.emcshocks.com
They have quite good feedbacks in France, among french users. I did use an EMC shock on my Triumph Daytona 955i MY2000. It was mounted on the bike at EMC factory. For the record, they weighted me when I brought the bike for the mount, and completed with an interview about my usage of the bike. I got the bike back on next day, and I was very happy with the result for the next 36k kms (OEM died at 56k. EMC shocks was reconditioned at 30k. Unfortunately can't give more details of what happened after the recondition, as I sold the bike 6k km later).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts