MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
what kind of probs?
mine seem to work fine. recently put on the clear lenses.
still blinking.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I've been having turn signal problems for a while. I have LED rear signals and regular fronts and they blink fine until I get moving and the engine is reved up. I chaged the relay, but that didn't seem to make a difference. I'm going to replace all of the bulbs with LED lights in hopes that the change will take care of the problem. I don't know what to do about it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Both our bruties run their indicators (standard) at a faster blink rate now and again for a couple of blinks. Read somewhere on the internet that someone got it fixed with an ECU swap... may be confused on that though, I would check first.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
if you got the clear plastic flasher relay for after market blinkers check to see if it has deformed on the outside at all....when mine got hot it was suck in the sides and would stop the relay from moving and pretty much froze the blinkers. I just went to an autoparts store and replaced the clear plastic one with a 3 dollar metal outside one. no problems yet.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
blackbruty said:
Both our bruties run their indicators (standard) at a faster blink rate now and again for a couple of blinks. Read somewhere on the internet that someone got it fixed with an ECU swap... may be confused on that though, I would check first.

That's correct. You can check the thread on brutaleforum for my reply on the subject. Someone else also mentioned there were ground problems causing some of the issues.

Brutales use the ECU rather than a relay.

·
Registered
8,920 Posts
Mine blink irregularly, suspected to be a poor ground. However, it doesn't really bother me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts