MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
http://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/usedbikes.asp
There's a '99 0 miles 147bhp 750 Oro for sale, if anyone's after one: £27k!!

Si
Or you could buy a 1000R plus a 910R and have £3000 over to spend on "presents" for them :jsm: It would need to be one serious collector to buy that bike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,448 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Or you could buy a 1000R plus a 910R and have £3000 over to spend on "presents" for them :jsm: It would need to be one serious collector to buy that bike
I'm with Mike on this one, the Oro would be a great bike to have, but for that kind of money I'd sooner have a Tambo in the garage. :smoking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,193 Posts
john said:
I'm with Mike on this one, the Oro would be a great bike to have, but for that kind of money I'd sooner have a Tambo in the garage. :smoking:
Yep! or one of those :) :) and in a couple of years time it will be something else, may be an 1100Castiglioni with 220bhp :jsm: they just get better all the time, in my position I don't think I would "do" ltd edition bikes, Ihave a feeling from a riding point of view that an "R" with it's new ecu would probably ride nicer than a Tamburini?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
mikef4uk said:
Yep! or one of those :) :) and in a couple of years time it will be something else, may be an 1100Castiglioni with 220bhp :jsm: they just get better all the time, in my position I don't think I would "do" ltd edition bikes, Ihave a feeling from a riding point of view that an "R" with it's new ecu would probably ride nicer than a Tamburini?
Don't know about that...the Tambo has the TSS.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
john said:
I'm with Mike on this one, the Oro would be a great bike to have, but for that kind of money I'd sooner have a Tambo in the garage. :smoking:
+1 or invest it until MV releases the next gen and you might just have enough as well for one those new Ducati's...looking forward to seeing/riding them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,418 Posts
TheCatWhisperer said:
http://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/usedbikes.asp
There's a '99 0 miles 147bhp 750 Oro for sale, if anyone's after one: £27k!!

Si
The blue printed SPR engine sounds weird, it is not original ORO like that produces only 127BHP. Price is steep even for a 0km ORO. They go for less in euro's, but hey it's UK!!

===================================

MV AGUSTA F4 Oro 750cc , 1999 , 0 miles, Red. This is a one-off opportunity to purchase a piece of motorcycling history. This limited edition machine, 166 of 300 produced and 1 of only 10 officially brought into the UK, is available in absolutely pristine condition. It has not had the engine turned or even been PDI'd and will be supplied with the original red carpeted wooden crate, MV Augusta cover and certificate of authenticity. Spec. includes: 147bhp blue-printed race homologated SPR engine, Arrow exhaust sustem, Sachs competition shock, Showa race forks, Ohlins steering damper, magnesium swing-arm, magnesium wheels, hand laid carbon-fibre bodywork including the tank and a 24 karat gold production plate. Originally only available to industry heads and select celebrities by invitation only......................Now available to you. Don't miss your chance, you'll only regret it! £27,500
====================================
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top