MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know many swapped out the rear when they got a license relocator, but anybody swap out the front?

I dunno, I want to do it, but I think those trademark signals make it look like a bull, and attribute to it's "brutal" looks. Anybody swap them out?

·
Registered
104 Posts
oicdn said:
I know many swapped out the rear when they got a license relocator, but anybody swap out the front?

I dunno, I want to do it, but I think those trademark signals make it look like a bull, and attribute to it's "brutal" looks. Anybody swap them out?
One thing I did was get rid of the spacers which make it stick out another 2 inches for US models to comply with spacing standards. I also put on the clear lens with amber lights so make them blend in better as well as more visibility when blinking from white to orange.

·
Registered
51 Posts
brutal2dmax said:
One thing I did was get rid of the spacers which make it stick out another 2 inches for US models to comply with spacing standards. I also put on the clear lens with amber lights so make them blend in better as well as more visibility when blinking from white to orange.
I'd like to swap out my lenses for clear ones, where did you find the amber bulbs and clear lenses?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I am not a big fan of the big ear indicators and swapped mine out with these little units. They are unbelievably bright. A pain to put on: you have to remove the head lamp which is a breeze but then you have to grind the inside of the headlight bracket where the signals bolt on to make space for the back bolts.

Attachments

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
theponydogs said:
I'd like to swap out my lenses for clear ones, where did you find the amber bulbs and clear lenses?

You can order these from emoto.uk. You'll see them on some banner ads on this site. Shipping from the UK was quite cheap, even to Japan. No troubles there. The have the clear alternatives lenses.

I posted up a pic of my slight improvement to it. I put them on the F4, haven't yet on the Brutale, will do so some free evening and post pics. But it's basically a silver colored bulb so you can't see the amber at all. Not quite as bright, but on the weekend my friend had no trouble seeing it, so I'm not too worried.... looks better to me.

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3016

1 - 10 of 10 Posts