MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Completely wrong grip, he'll have no follow up shot. Further, he is not using the sights and will likely miss his target by a country mile.

Looks good though.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Totaly agree with CAG ( this guy dont know how to properly use the gun ) and he sleeps with ugly women for money !!! :stickpoke jokes aside , pics like this can be used against one in a court of law !!!

·
Living the Dream
2,760 Posts
Style, you are telling me i have to much time on my hands at work...i am not even going to go there!

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Completely wrong grip, he'll have no follow up shot. Further, he is not using the sights and will likely miss his target by a country mile.

Looks good though.

To me they look like the worlds worst undercover cops going on their first mission ;).

Far to well dressed and clean cut to actually hurt you.

And as you say any fule no dat you hold da gun sideways innit to be propa gangsta bruv......................ya git me:yo:

He is holding it pointing in the correct direction, using both hands etc.......shows training that does:)

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Style, you are telling me i have to much time on my hands at work...i am not even going to go there!
LOL!! well you got me there!

actually i was looking thru the catalog for some images for a powerpoint slide and the book happened to open to "government and social issues". i was thinking about the stereotypical imagery falling under social issues and all that...wondering what clown would pose for these pics (j/k) and then i was like...HEY WAIT A SEC!!

couldn't keep the discovery to myself after i finished laughing.

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
For those that don't know, the guy with no shirt is a member here. I think those pictures are stills from a movie he was in.

Nice guy, too.

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
The children are fools looking for respect

they will realise this IF they get the chance to grow up

some other children looking for respect may gun them down first.

children like this should be taught a lesson

Listen Ugly, DD has been around for a long time. Mind your p's and q's and stop trolling.:2up:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts