MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I just spent 3 hours watching the whole thing, from start to finish and thoroughly enjoyed it. Great guys on (a) great bike! ;)

Depicts how epic the F4 is and how much fun can be had (except for in Switzerland) on these bikes. I had always read about the F4 and when I first rode mine after buying it, I was thrilled, amazed in awe and in Love with this stunning machine! The write ups are true, the bikes are alive, they perform in a way no other bike does and yet they are also the most beautiful thing on 2 wheels.

I NEVER watch Youtube, the odd clip and if I'm searching for a music vid and that's it. I've seen more Youtube this morning than I have in all my life before now thanks to the 44 teeth comparison of the F4 312rr and the 999s. Well worth a watch, even if you don't do it all in one hit like I just did ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
classic! watch their other series too (esp the one where he takes his 916 to the track + their bike reviews on track). really amazing riders those two. content is amazing... except for all the teenage jizz jokes...

·
Super Moderator
21,780 Posts
This has been posted in this forum last year when it aired.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
classic! watch their other series too (esp the one where he takes his 916 to the track + their bike reviews on track). really amazing riders those two. content is amazing... except for all the teenage jizz jokes...
Love the Tambo bikes, the 916 through to 998 are simply exquisite, but then the F4 is still the number one best looking bike ever made for me, the man's a genius! ;)

Watched the 916 and V4 Panigale at the track and that place looks awesome! Highlights how good the 916 is, given it's got under half the power of the V4! Will be following more of these two, good entertainment. Albeit I do prefer the sports bike and Italian stuff, so hoping for more of the same to come! ;) No Jizz jokes on the 916 track test, just plenty of feeling sick riding the V4! ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Yes, a dedicated topic about it aswell.
And the boiis from 44teeth really have a different unique style of reviewing a bike.

They put humor in it, show full onboard laps, interview some of the workers.
And seems the channel is catching on, since they now score 100K viewers reguraly.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, a dedicated topic about it aswell.
And the boiis from 44teeth really have a different unique style of reviewing a bike.

They put humor in it, show full onboard laps, interview some of the workers.
And seems the channel is catching on, since they now score 100K viewers reguraly.
Yes it's been mentioned to me alot and last night (early this morning) I started to watch it and couldn't stop, really good. The Top Gear of bike reviews ;) Will continue to follow them I think ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really enjoy their vids. That particular episode is golden. Makes me want an F4 so bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so impressed with mine mate, it's always been the dream bike, but when you ride a good'n, you will fall in love. Do you own an MV at present or still looking?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm so impressed with mine mate, it's always been the dream bike, but when you ride a good'n, you will fall in love. Do you own an MV at present or still looking?
I have yet to purchase one. I rode a 2014 Brutale 1090RR. It was ok. I have yet to even ride an F4. I’m going to road-trip outta state to go view a blue & silver 1st Gen F4. It has some blemishes and stock rear hub (wish it had a Mitchy already). They want top dollar for it, so, who knows...? But I really want a red one......

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have yet to purchase one. I rode a 2014 Brutale 1090RR. It was ok. I have yet to even ride an F4. I’m going to road-trip outta state to go view a blue & silver 1st Gen F4. It has some blemishes and stock rear hub (wish it had a Mitchy already). They want top dollar for it, so, who knows...? But I really want a red one......

The blue and silver is my FAVOURITE colour scheme on the F4, but the 312R is the performance i want ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
My local dealer has a Gen 2 for sale. I have never seen one in person. I’ll look at it first, then go see the blue & silver model. I’m leaning towards a Gen 1.....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My local dealer has a Gen 2 for sale. I have never seen one in person. I’ll look at it first, then go see the blue & silver model. I’m leaning towards a Gen 1.....

Personally, then Gen 1 is what I HAD to have. For budget, but mainly as it's the one that I drooled over and my mate raced, so I had exposure to them and nothing else would have been acceptable. I'm not a red fan in anything, so I would chose any other colours first, but they are out there. I hope you find what you're looking for and let us know how the viewings and test rides go!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you! :D :)

·
Registered
952 Posts
Just saw this , bugger you Dan you made me late for work and only saw half hour of it so far . Bit like a two wheel top gear

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just saw this , bugger you Dan you made me late for work and only saw half hour of it so far . Bit like a two wheel top gear
Oh dear Cus, I'm sorry, but that reply made me laugh out loud!!! Good isn't it?!! ;) Hope you enjoy the rest of the 5 episodes for that same trip this evening! (y)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts