MV Agusta Forum banner

341 - 345 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Charly
Happy Birthday for tomorrow hope you have a great day.🥳
Have a good day Sunday as well. Shame about this pia virus making a right mess of everything for everyone - our run would have been done in May without a deer in sight!!
When I can drive hopefully not too long I will go to Moto Corsa for breakfast and book a couple of test rides with them so maybe its coffee time then with whoever can make it - still would like to make the Deers Hut get together happen if possible.
Have fun cheers Graham 🤗

·
Registered
583 Posts
Charly
Have a good day Sunday as well. Shame about this pia virus making a right mess of everything for everyone - our run would have been done in May without a deer in sight!!
When I can drive hopefully not too long I will go to Moto Corsa for breakfast and book a couple of test rides with them so maybe its coffee time then with whoever can make it - still would like to make the Deers Hut get together happen if possible.
Have fun cheers Graham 🤗
You go past me to get to Moto Corsa so I’d deffo be up for that - they’ve got a 1000 Brutale demo so I hear :) I’m lucky having them 20 mins down the road !

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #344
Charly
Have fun cheers Graham 🤗
I'm up for that, or pub, or whatever, but please drop me a text as well when arranging, as I'm not on here as much as I have been... ;) Happy Birthday Charlotte and Get Well Soon Graham (y)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glad to hear that you've recovered, Graham. What an eventful day! Testimony to the quality of your kit that you'll be back riding again soon. Moto Corsa is a bit of a trek, but as you're only 20 miles from me I'll meet you for a ride when you're back on the bike. Take care and see you soon, hopefully, Steve.

341 - 345 of 345 Posts