MV Agusta Forum banner
341 - 360 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Charly
Happy Birthday for tomorrow hope you have a great day.🥳
Have a good day Sunday as well. Shame about this pia virus making a right mess of everything for everyone - our run would have been done in May without a deer in sight!!
When I can drive hopefully not too long I will go to Moto Corsa for breakfast and book a couple of test rides with them so maybe its coffee time then with whoever can make it - still would like to make the Deers Hut get together happen if possible.
Have fun cheers Graham 🤗

·
Registered
Dragster RC SCS
589 Posts
Charly
Have a good day Sunday as well. Shame about this pia virus making a right mess of everything for everyone - our run would have been done in May without a deer in sight!!
When I can drive hopefully not too long I will go to Moto Corsa for breakfast and book a couple of test rides with them so maybe its coffee time then with whoever can make it - still would like to make the Deers Hut get together happen if possible.
Have fun cheers Graham 🤗
You go past me to get to Moto Corsa so I’d deffo be up for that - they’ve got a 1000 Brutale demo so I hear :) I’m lucky having them 20 mins down the road !

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #344 ·
Charly
Have fun cheers Graham 🤗
I'm up for that, or pub, or whatever, but please drop me a text as well when arranging, as I'm not on here as much as I have been... ;) Happy Birthday Charlotte and Get Well Soon Graham (y)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glad to hear that you've recovered, Graham. What an eventful day! Testimony to the quality of your kit that you'll be back riding again soon. Moto Corsa is a bit of a trek, but as you're only 20 miles from me I'll meet you for a ride when you're back on the bike. Take care and see you soon, hopefully, Steve.

·
Registered
Dragster RC SCS
589 Posts
Essex too far but up for anyting in Witlshire/Dorset - MotoCorsa a good start point.

someone talking about tomorrow but I am working am

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #351 ·
Happy to fit in with you Rich, say Sunday 15th, meet at The Original Tea Hut, High Beach Epping Forest...? Hopefully get a few interested as have some lovely roads we can use.

From High Beach we can either go to Finchingfield or Burnham on Crouch for the best roads...

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm up for an early start before the traffic builds up.
Reckon I could get there for 7.30, but happy to go with the flow if thinking more of a later in the day thing with lunch or summink.
I've got the day booked out for it so I'm in and will be up for whatever.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #355 ·
I'm up for an early start before the traffic builds up.
Reckon I could get there for 7.30, but happy to go with the flow if thinking more of a later in the day thing with lunch or summink.
I've got the day booked out for it so I'm in and will be up for whatever.
Tea hut opens at 9am, so I'd say anytime from then on to meet?? I'd suggest either going to Burnham on Crouch via Hanningfield reservoir or to Finchingfield. We can do as long or short a ride as people feel comfortable with, it's no sweat for me as not got far to travel, I'm about 25 miles from Epping Forest and know all the roads well. It's probably just over an hour to Finchingfield, and maybe 2 hours to Burnham if we take a detour n stop at Hanningfield, 30 minsless if we go direct to Burnham on Crouch. I'm equally happy to decide on the day, whatever others prefer is fine with me 👍

·
Registered
2020 MV F3 800 RC
34 Posts
I know this is a thread wakeup but it's getting to that time of year and this week of rain should help wash off the salt.. lockdown over.. lets go!
adding to the locations, I'm in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, so Wales on the doorstep is my usual rideout location also.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I'm down in Ross-on-Wye, on the Welsh boarder. After a bad couple of years, I'm up for getting out 😁

Reactions: MarkF4RR

·
Super Moderator
25,168 Posts
I'm down in Ross-on-Wye, on the Welsh boarder. After a bad couple of years, I'm up for getting out 😁
Isn't that where Chris Jackson is...?

·
Registered
2020 MV F3 800 RC
34 Posts
Easter weekend coming soon.. my buddy from Swansea already said if the weather is good we should meet for a ride, often we head to your area Dansoarr, Malvern, Abergavenny, Leominster etc and head off for the day. So if you don't hate the idea, a Daytona 675 can join us.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
more the merrier, non-MV's buy the first Tea :)

341 - 360 of 371 Posts