MV Agusta Forum banner

301 - 320 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi
Nito
Sorry you couldn't attend but probably just as well!
Pelvic injuries - I think I got away quite lightly minor fractures to joints either side but not bad enough to require remedial surgery and one side can support some weight so wheelchair not required. 🤗

Paul thanks for the photos see what you mean by the engine cowl pretty mashed. So its probably done the radiators as well. We'll see the engineers report.

Fred / all of you send me cleaning bills I'll pass to insurance we'll see how far we get! 😂

Rich
Hows your new bike getting on - will always get you noticed!

See you all soon
Cheers Graham

Reactions: RC37

·
Registered
46 Posts
Rich
Hows your new bike getting on - will always get you noticed!
🙂
A quick wipe off of the deer juice and about 20 mins picking little chunks of offal and furry meat out of the rad and its back sparkling again.

I am so glad that thing has ABS. When you went down there was plenty of space between us but I still just yanked the brakes as hard as i could in panic with no hint of finesse. If I'd had been on the cbr I think I'd have just endo'd over the handlebars and ended up on the deck next to you!

Glad your pelvis took the hit well(?) and should sort itself out with time. When the paramedics were listing off the broken bits that was the one that made me gulp.

I guess its going to be a little while before you're fixed up enough to get back on a bike (and I trust it will be another MV if you choose not to repair "the cleaver") but would be a shame to have to wait til then - when you are up to it, it would be good to maybe meet up down your neck of the woods for a drink or meal - no doubt a few of the others from that weekend would be up for it too?

Looking at Paul's pics of your bike there is a bit more damage than I remembered, but it went down and slid so the other side I think is unmarked.

Pictures don't show it, but like your boots and strides, the new tail tidy didn't survive its maiden outing I'm afraid. 😖

·
Registered
563 Posts
Nice pics, it had antlers & everything ! At least your sounding chipper :

I do like a haunch quickly roasted, one of my favourites

be good for us all to meet to say hi this season once you’re up to it - I’m bikeless as sold mine on Saturday & don’t want to pick the new one up until the 1st September so maybe mid/end September

something to look forward to ! The other guys at the Deershut would to I’m sure !

take it steady and do as the nurses say !

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve read “do the nurses” 😂😂

Reactions: CharLy

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #313
Thanks Dave
Update - Clavical ready for titanium upgrade🙏😬
With the metal you should be Terminator :) I've not seen any notifications for this thread, sorry, didn't realise you had been on here! Hope you're on the mend now after your surgery mate (y)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #314
I guess its going to be a little while before you're fixed up enough to get back on a bike (and I trust it will be another MV if you choose not to repair "the cleaver") but would be a shame to have to wait til then - when you are up to it, it would be good to maybe meet up down your neck of the woods for a drink or meal - no doubt a few of the others from that weekend would be up for it too?
Mentioned that to Jen, so be happy to organise/attend a part 2 for us to go n see our Deerhunter friend one day that Graham is up for it. :) Good shout (y) I'm taking main roads though, no deer filled hedgerows for me. :) (y)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi All
Now transferred hospitals for a few weeks for physio and general mending.
Sad day the 'Cleaver' is no more twisted / bent headstock and front part of the frame - you didn't see that Rich!!

Can't wait to meet as Charlotte / Rich /Dan suggested maybe in September - unfortunately I have a few maybes and unknowns to get through first - will my body be fit enough by then, will I have a bike etc.
Insurance paid out so with all this time on my hands the laptop is hot!!
Loved the Stradale especially on twistys but it had some things I didn't like mainly cosmetics - plate holder, exhaust, seat, screen, front headlight beam awful - need a mix between Stradale and Rivale🤔 any suggestions?
Cheers Graham

·
Registered
229 Posts
Big Brutale 4 cylinder?

Glad your on the mend.

Fair play to your insurance for paying out so quick👍

Fred

·
Registered
563 Posts
So long as it’s another MV ;)

we can still meet even if your bike less, don’t hang about though I sold my dragster in 3 hours and the dealers are getting low of new stock. Picking the new one up on the 1st :)
The worlds gone mad I tell you !

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thought about that route Fred 1090RR on MCN looks very appetising but I suspect it will long gone before I'm in a position to do anything about it.
Charlotte I was going to ask about yours but you sold it VERY quickly.

I think I will have to stop looking for a bit - too much of a tease. Think its going to be a month at least before I can even think about riding another bike.
Will give insurance their due RAC - Ageas insurance Co. they surprised me. Although it was very much an open shut case m'lord.
Cheers Graham

·
Registered
415 Posts
They are beautiful, mean looking bikes!! I would love one of them!!

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

301 - 320 of 345 Posts