MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I thought I'd tap into the collective wisdom of the team. How do you think this mirror would look on a 910R? I thought the curves would suit the bike.

I also saw on the Carpimoto website that it isn't a street legal mirror - can anyone see why this might be?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Oh damn.....those are pretty. Really sexy actually. but I wonder how it looks mounted. Me thinks it might clash a little...

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It might be worth my while to photoshop it...

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's the Rizoma Invidia, Greg. I haven't seen any pix on the web, but it apparently has blue glass as well. I'm trying to find a place that accepts orders over the web, and has them reasonably priced. The cheapest price I've found in Oz is around $US450 or a pair. I've found a place in Italy that sells them for around $US200 a pair - so it's obviously worth shopping around.

·
Registered
822 Posts
If I am not mistaken, the "street legal" mirrors have to be a certian size according to federal law. For all we know, it could be large enough, but the company never bothered to submit it for testing. I am currently running dental mirrors on my bike so I may be the wrong guy to listen to about this. :smoking:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some Guy said:
If I am not mistaken, the "street legal" mirrors have to be a certian size according to federal law. For all we know, it could be large enough, but the company never bothered to submit it for testing. I am currently running dental mirrors on my bike so I may be the wrong guy to listen to about this. :smoking:
I guess that makes it ideal for spotting those small cavities in lines of traffic...

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
eMoto UK said:
Nice mirrors!

Contact us, we are doing a discount for forums members on ALL Rizoma parts! :)
Thanks - I will!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
If anything that gets checked for road legal use if you get pulled over, I doubt those will even be a consideration. I think they'de be a little more notable to that catless exhaust :p

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have Rizoma mirrors on my R1 LE. They make the bike seem more Italian... by this I mean that I see very little of the stuff I've left behind! But they look great, are beautifully made and the bike no longer looks like a Disney Animal!

·
Registered
735 Posts
doesn't go w/the bike. i don't want someone to look at my bike and say nice MIRRORS or nice BAR ENDS. some parts should blend in and not draw attention

1 - 16 of 16 Posts