MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Well... As a visitor (as I was working in the area) I went a couple of times to Paris Nord Moto. The MV Agusta dealer seem to have enough MVs in stock (new and used). The is also helpful and knowledgable on MV Agusta from what I experienced. Worth a try.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Oh... And for Paradise moto I know someone who is a customer over there. I am sure that I can bring you in contact if you wish.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... As a visitor (as I was working in the area) I went a couple of times to Paris Nord Moto. The MV Agusta dealer seem to have enough MVs in stock (new and used). The is also helpful and knowledgable on MV Agusta from what I experienced. Worth a try.
Thank you for replying. I will definitely check them out.

Oh... And for Paradise moto I know someone who is a customer over there. I am sure that I can bring you in contact if you wish.
Paradise moto is a nice, interesting shop with some history in Paris.
I have visited them ready to buy a Brutale 800RR about a year ago with mixed impressions. While I had a normal, good first discussion, when I later tried to negotiate the price of the bike I was willing to exchange for a refund(different person) I got an insulting offer. I know the market and the offer was unaceptable. Never got the bike.

This time I'm not giving any bike so I'm interested in their service quality and support. If it is possible for you to learn the opinion of your friend and share, it would be really helpful.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen through the registry that quite a few people reside in Paris.
Come on, share your thoughts, don't be shy.

It is Paris France, not Paris Texas. :stickpoke

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
Got feedback from my friend.
Paradise moto is MV dealer since the beginning of the modern MVs in 1999.
What I hear is that deliver excellent service and will all they can to solve the problems.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got feedback from my friend.
Paradise moto is MV dealer since the beginning of the modern MVs in 1999.
What I hear is that deliver excellent service and will all they can to solve the problems.
Thank you very much for the info.
People like you, going out of their way to help, is why I joined this forum (was lurking for some time).
In the meantime I heard good things about them from another owner.
So Paradise Moto it is then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts