MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a weekend ride group to join. I live in North Broward County and sometimes I end up at Holiday park. Anyone know of one? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi - I live north of you in Melbourne - I only picked up my F4 yesterday, so i'm still crawling around following the break in procedure - did you guys follow this procedure

·
Registered
8,860 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on your F4 :)

Get some pics of your beauty and submit the F4 to the registry!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Barty said:
Hi - I live north of you in Melbourne - I only picked up my F4 yesterday, so i'm still crawling around following the break in procedure - did you guys follow this procedure
Yes. With these bikes more than any other brand, it is supremely important to do the correct break-in. The air filter has a special oil coating that goes away during this period, and the oil includes some metal shavings. Both of these two things could potentially damage your engine if you run it hard prior to the 660 mile service.
Next time you are near Parkland, look me up and we'll go riding. Best of luck with your new bike!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks - I intended to follow MV's break in procedures... but there's always one or two guys who think you should do otherwise. I'll be in touch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts