MV Agusta Forum banner

any ride outs in QLD australia

1K views 18 replies 4 participants last post by  AndyF4 
#1 ·
any rides in south east QLD:brutale:

#6 ·
Geez we might actually get a Brissy ride together yet that consists of more than two MVs. Need to check whats happening over the next couple of weeks but might start working on Saturday 3rd October. Meet about 8am at Morayfield North Bound BP for a run up through Maleny to Kenilworth and the Obi Obi Then down through Palmwoods, Mooloola and old Gympie road into the back of Beerburrum with a coffee stop at the end at my place. Hows that sound?

#13 ·
I'm In

Count me in guys. On the weekend I went for a run out to Canungra over Mt Tamborine. The view was crap because of the dust storms:banghead: But amoungst all of the other 100 bikes or so, I spotted an F4. Not one of you guys is it :wtf: :laughing: I'll PM Simon my mobile number. See ya guys Sun :yo:

#17 ·
Looks like it will be work for me. :cry: I'm gonna see if I can go in later and maybe catch you guys for a quick ride before hand. I've got your numbers so I'll text you on Sunday morning and let you know.
Have a good ride if I don't see you and watch out for those cameras!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.