MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
You might look at Lee Parks Design. They might be Kangaroo, but they have the Outlast fabric inside and are comfortable in temps from 50f to 100f.

CAG

·
Registered
395 Posts
I own a pair of Fieldsheer Positano gloves which are kangaroo leather. I love them, though I don't think they make them anymore. I saw a pair or two on eBay recently. Nice gloves, and almost $100 less than the Helds, which are great, too.

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
You might look at Lee Parks Design. They might be Kangaroo, but they have the Outlast fabric inside and are comfortable in temps from 50f to 100f.

CAG
+1 These are made of deerskin. Get the PCI -- Phase-Change fabric. They have the membrane micropores that close when cold to keep the heat in and expand when hot to keep them cool. I've worn these on street for 3+ years, FANTASTIC gloves, I've also worn them on track, but when to something with more padding for that application.

BTW I have about 10 pairs of MC gloves: MV Course, A-Stars, Held, BMW, FirstGear, etc. These are by far my favorite set.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I use the Dainese full Metal Racer. I don't think they are kangaroo though...sorry.

They are of the highest quality leather; soft, supple, and good protection.

However, the inside lining is well.... non-existent. The inside is pretty coarse (suede-other side of leather). You get used to it but I will get Spidi's next time.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
I've bought a zillion pairs of gloves, tried them all, and settled on two: Held, as mentioned elsewhere, and Icon Super Duty.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I use the Technic Violator gloves. I rate them high after the rigorous tests that I have put them through. :)

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
If by street, you mean 'casual' type use, I've found these quite good and versatile.

I like the helds as well. But a pain to fit in a helmet when off the bike. Good protection, can't fault it, just a bit irritating on walking around with them....

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
i wear the spidi kangroo gloves there awesome. i use to get numbness from the alpinestars gp gloves these give me complete comfort

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
wow The Icon super duty gloves do look good. any comments on the gloves
Not very expensive at all. I think I paid $40.00 for the last pair I bought. Also, the sizes are small. I normally wear something close to a large size in most gloves, but require a XL in the Icon Super Duty. Shorty glove not good for winter at all, but very comfortable even in very hot weather. Again, as they are cheap, they are worth a look. Do not buy without trying on to confirm size.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts