MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is this something you will do down the road. I am wondering if I should have them done or does the bike sound like a honda and choke the motor witht he factory cans?

·
Registered
257 Posts
The sound is typical MVAgusta with stock pipes. But the RG3 is amazing!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Does the MV with the rg3's sound anything like the jap bikes with aftermarket exhausts??

·
Registered
409 Posts
when i bought my 1000r a few weeks ago the dealer had no after market pipes tooffer me . i was advised the ignition system was new an could not be re chiped as b4 . I had to buy a new ignition box an none were around yet . is this true ?

·
Registered
257 Posts
gazman said:
Does the MV with the rg3's sound anything like the jap bikes with aftermarket exhausts??
No, an MV with open exhausts sounds raw. A bit like an F1 car.

·
Registered
257 Posts
logos1111 said:
when i bought my 1000r a few weeks ago the dealer had no after market pipes tooffer me . i was advised the ignition system was new an could not be re chiped as b4 . I had to buy a new ignition box an none were around yet . is this true ?
You can have your original Ignition box reprogrammed by Ferraci.

·
Registered
409 Posts
yeah i thought that to be right . the dealer said though the ignition was all new an the chip swap program was over . when u buy the new pipes u buy a new box as a whole . wonder why he advised this , excuding the most direct reason ..he wants me to buy more .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts