MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title mensions, any inside information or rumours
considering the 2015 line up..as new configurations, colours, up dates..etc...also on other models then the Brute..
cheers
Peter
:stickpoke

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes, you buy a new 2015 ans sell youre brute to a cheap ass dutchy, I have his adress...

No MV news for 2015 till now.
Only italian rumor I know off is a new duc multistrada

·
Registered
90 Posts
I did notice that the most recent F3-800 we had delivered from the factory had a vin that indicated it was a 2015 model. Waiting to see if the B3-800s that are on their way to us are the same.
It is true that the display needs updating .. the Tourismo one which was at the EICMA launch last year is a vast improvement and hope that this gets rolled out across the range. As prilia250 says we'll see in late September.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, new here but very interested in the Turismo V. Those rims look like they have a tubeless tire based on the outside bead of the spokes? New touring model, ADV model, or Urban brawler??

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
dealers have got 2015 presentations:

Oh FFS, can we just get a pic of the whole bike already?! :ahhh:

MV + wire spokes = something I may have to sell one of my kidneys for. If it's just a wire-spoked Rivale, I will be incredibly upset.

·
Registered
310 Posts
http://www.moto.it/news/mv-agusta-dragster-800rr-video-teaser.html

Google translation:

It derives from the Dragster 800 , but gets a lot of details that make it unique and that will inevitably increase the price compared to 13,490 euro version we know.
's Dragster RR has spoked wheels (which, however, allow the use of tubeless tires), placed in plain view from the short tail and the single-sided swingarm. Confirmed the maxi size tires Pirelli Diablo Rosso II (120/70 front and 200/50 rear) that enhances the wickedness of the bare Varese. motor is always three-cylinder and strong originally of 125 horses , but on the RR would receive an additional injection of power and then move closer to the exuberant power of F3 (which goes so far as to share 150 .) the chassis is common to that of the Brutale 800, while the suspension will receive the best from production to the Marzocchi fork and Sachs shock absorber that. Both will be fully adjustable. MV Agusta will devote significant attention to even the smallest details. The video teaser is a bit 'too stingy of images dedicated to the bike (could be of wider sleeve), but you can see the special color of the spoked wheels, anodized different components (see the fork sliders) and colored seams of the saddle .

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I feel the 200 rear tire is too much for looks than performance. It's still an 800 and is better off with a 180 or at most a 190 to keep it nimble. Besides, bring out the TV already!!! They should have gone cafe style with that bars. I don't know many drag racers that are looking for comfort while riding upright.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
My money is on the RR a bog standard Dragster with some bling bolted on? Pretty much in the same way as the Dragster is a bog standard Brutale with some bling bolted on ;)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts