·
Registered
6,025 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Great photo of John McGuinness and Michael Dunlop!:mouthwate

Oh and that was a great program on ITV 4 last night about Cam Donald and the Norton campaign for this years TT:)

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Great photo of John McGuinness and Michael Dunlop!:mouthwate

Oh and that was a great program on ITV 4 last night about Cam Donald and the Norton campaign for this years TT:)
It was a great program Brian I saw it too, somehow however I got the distinct impression that the team may have requested that the interviewer didn't mention the fact that the race bike is actually powered by an Aprilia RSV4

Mick Grant was up at Jurby yesterday with them too.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Thanks for that Ade.
Cam doesn't seem to be having a lot of fun on that thing.
Early days still Donsy, only 2 practices taken place so far and unlikely to go ahead tonight owing to poor weather conditions. I heard that he blew an engine at the NW200 and had a cam chain issue on Monday evening and had to pull off.

Still ............... all might 'come good' on the day, clearly he wouldn't bother his arse otherwise as he's in the 'exclusive' 130mph club.

Just seen this pic which gives great perspective on the initial climb up onto the mountain.

FWIW It get much more impressive after this eh Ed!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
It was a great program Brian I saw it too, somehow however I got the distinct impression that the team may have requested that the interviewer didn't mention the fact that the race bike is actually powered by an Aprilia RSV4

Mick Grant was up at Jurby yesterday with them too.
:laughing:I know what you mean Ade....., it was a bit of a Fawlty towers one............"Don't mention the war"!!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
A guy from my town is there as a guest of honour, his name is Selwyn Griffiths and he won the manx gp on a matchless supplied by Ray Cowles m/cycles in 1964. The shop is an old school bike shop with stuff in there that belongs in a museum it's really something.

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
A guy from my town is there as a guest of honour, his name is Selwyn Griffiths and he won the manx gp on a matchless supplied by Ray Cowles m/cycles in 1964. The shop is an old school bike shop with stuff in there that belongs in a museum it's really something.
I'm pretty good pals with Jason his son, he owns/runs the Kawasaki dealership in Ballasalla.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Early days still Donsy, only 2 practices taken place so far and unlikely to go ahead tonight owing to poor weather conditions. I heard that he blew an engine at the NW200 and had a cam chain issue on Monday evening and had to pull off.

An Aprilia RSV4 with engines issues? Well I would never have thought that.:stickpoke

Mine has been the most unreliable pile of poo to ever grace my garage. It is great when its going but when it stops [a lot] it costs big bucks.

Never again & to be replaced very very soon before it accidently catches fire.:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts