MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it occured to me today...
How funny would it be for one of our Italian members to cover their bike in cardboard and duct tape, and run a few trips around the roads near the Cagiva factory?

How long would it be before the "secret spy shots" of the *new MV F4 replacement* made their way onto the front cover of MCN and got posted on every motorcycle forum the world over?!

Anybody? :)

Si

PS. A few years ago, uk.rec.motorcycles made MCN look fools when offline some of them got together and decided to start talking about factory gossip that Honda were going to turbo-charge the Fireblade. (Because for a long time they'd suspected MCN's journalists had gotten lazy and started trawling the net for their "news".) Before long they had done a whole article on these "insider scoops", and in the end looked red-faced when they were forced to admit they'd been had.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Oh man. $50 for the first pictures of a verified MV.net rider to do this! (This means, post pictures of yourself somehow proving it is you, and then post pictures of yourself on this cardboard bike). Another $50 if they are posted or printed in a well known journal as well.

I already tried to offer $50 for someone to do a Jerky Boys style call to Cagiva after receiving the C.C. letter, but nobody did it...

I love it!

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
spalding12 said:
please tell me that there are no pictures circulating of THIS :green: :green:
You never saw the picture of Pier naked on his old Gladio?
You have to see it so that you can laugh and vomit at the same time :green: :laughing:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts