MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you 750 Brute owners had your scoot dynoed?

If so post em....

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have one for my 04 Brutale 750. The shop did a comparision to my R6. the higher HP is the Brutale. Brutale has eMoto chip and mid-pipe with stock tailpipe. I have added Arrow tail pipe since but I have not dyno with new pipe.

Attachments

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rickleesurf.....Those are pretty good numbers. I only got 101 out of my 750. Have you modified your bike?

·
Registered
75 Posts
I don'thave a custom map. I only have the eMoto chip and the midpipe. I was going to see about adding a power commander. The shop said the air / fuel mixtures looked fine and power commander would not help much. My numbers may be low or just the difference in the dyno? I think the numbers published by MV or othere companies is usually crank HP and not rear wheel HP. I think I remember reading somewhere that there is usually a 10- 15% difference but, I'm not sure. It would make sense for Rick compared to the 127 HP, but my numbers seem low. My bike runs great so I'm happy.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Thanks Beetle. I'll post up my numbers later this week. I have a Arrow shorty CF with mid pipe. BMC race filter and PCIII race.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have the Arrow Ti thunder exhaust, BMC filter did alittle Airbox mod and a Mv corse Eprom

·
Registered
262 Posts
Have any of you 750 Brute owners had your scoot dynoed?

If so post em....
Here's mine a few months ago. Completely stock. I have since then installed full titanium exhaust, BMC filter and PCIII. I still need to it dyno tuned for a custom map. Wondering if i'll get my money worth...

Attachments

·
Registered
488 Posts
I'll post the paperwork when I can find a scanner. Here are my new numbers.

Mods- arrow shorty CF, arrow mid pipe, BMC race filter, PCIII stock headers

base line 98.97 HP
After custom map 112.65 HP
Torque after map 53.06

·
Registered
922 Posts
Brutale 750. Arrow mid. PCIII. BMC air-filter. Blue is my bike on an old map from a similarly configured 750. Red is today's re-map. Max 110 hp. Gained 7 hp from tuning. Very low rpm still somewhat rough and unpredictable.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts