MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been abroad a couple of times now paris/ bruge next year swizterland both times I took tail pack and tank bag. this time the trip a bit longer i need some more storage. + with being a bit of a short arse when getting on my bike(brutale 990R) i keep kicking the tail pack, has anyone came with a better solution to storage on the Brut, theirs not a lot of room there so any advice please!:freezing:

·
Super Moderator
22,639 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
kreiga ruck sack and tank bag

·
Registered
132 Posts
try using the foot peg while the bike is still on the side stand to help get your leg over the tail pack, always works for me

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys some good advice there, to mull over. interesting idea about foot on the pegs might try that, when bike thaws out went the bike show yesterday as well it was great, couldn't go on bike the steering lock was frozen plus too cold.:freezing:

·
Premium Member
2,567 Posts
A4-Box x 2 leap frog forwarding to your destinations....surely over night costs are that bad?....and you get to ride un-encumbered

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
I find leaning forward and holding the bars gives the most ergonomic angle to get on the bike when I have a tail pack on

joe

·
Registered
90 Posts
Two words. Tank Bag.
Now, if someone can come up with one which complements the bike's good looks.......

·
Registered
47 Posts
Take a Look at These

Been abroad a couple of times now paris/ bruge next year swizterland both times I took tail pack and tank bag. this time the trip a bit longer i need some more storage. + with being a bit of a short arse when getting on my bike(brutale 990R) i keep kicking the tail pack, has anyone came with a better solution to storage on the Brut, theirs not a lot of room there so any advice please!:freezing:
I know what you mean. I used these on my Brutale,Buell and BMW. Well made . Doesn't make the bike look too bad either. adaptable and semi rigid. The standard size is pretty small.

http://www.saddlemen.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=239_406

1 - 13 of 13 Posts