1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi! I'm new here but I've been checking this forum for a while now. I'm from italy and I already saw that particular device being installed (not on my F3, which should arriv e tomorrow)
here's what I can tell you:

1 apparently, despite what the web site says, it does not have a remote control, but it's disengaged by a morse-like code you can imput via the brake clutch (I assume it engages everytime you take your keys off)
2 it does have a siren
3 if someone touches or moves your bike the alarm should go off
4 pretty easy (or so my dealer says)
5 apart the actual program of the code, I don't think so
6 should easily fit under the passenger seat
7 it has its own battery

I will have more precise answers to your questions as soon as I get mine though ;-)

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate, looking forward to your review of the device.

·
Registered
12 Posts
went to my dealer today. the bike with the alarm was still there, while mine has not arrived yet :banghead:

anyway, I can confirm the alarm does engage itself aeverytime you take the key out. If you don't want it to you simply (^^) tourn on and off twice the bike.

confirmed the morse code too, but my dealer says it's not the best idea out there. If someone keeps an eye on you for a couple of days might be able to get the code by observing you a couple of times...

I will still put it on as I need something that screams as soon as my baby gets touched...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts