MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd put this post up before the seasons really get under way.

Please, PLEASE, do not put results in titles. If there are results in the post, please place *SPOILER* in the topic header so all of us who usually are on tape-delay do not need to see the results accidently.

Thanks!
-Alvin

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
admin said:
Just thought i'd put this post up before the seasons really get under way.

Please, PLEASE, do not put results in titles. If there are results in the post, please place *SPOILER* in the topic header so all of us who usually are on tape-delay do not need to see the results accidently.

Thanks!
-Alvin
Gotcha boss!
Sry to our American friends,Robp and the others.
My bad!

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Ozboy said:
Gotcha boss!
Sry to our American friends,Robp and the others.
My bad!
Forgiven! I hope it was a good race! It won't televise until this morning on the west coast. I wish our racing coverage was as good as the coverage you Aussies get...

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. We get all the WSBK, WSS and MotoGP's LIVE!.... No matter where there are or what time...it is brialliant. European races for us start at 7.30pm on Sunday Evening, what a way to spend Sunday night after a nice ride!.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
admin said:
Just thought i'd put this post up before the seasons really get under way. Please, PLEASE, do not put results in titles. If there are results in the post, please place *SPOILER* in the topic header so all of us who usually are on tape-delay do not need to see the results accidently. Thanks!-Alvin
I would have thought the U.S would get all live coverage!OUTRAGE!!!That is why we posted results prematurely guys.Once again 1000 apologize

RIGHT,now thats covered I can have sweet MV dreams:f4:

·
Registered
48 Posts
No Good Coverage For Us Unless Its F--k--- Nascar!!! Speed Vison Used To Be Ok .they Should Rename It Nascar Vision!!! I Need A Satelite System!!

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
hehe

Donsy, I'd keep going east and come to New Zealand. :naughty:
Holiday's only Dave, looks like it get's too cold over yonder, plus you just want to make me more jealous with those nice toys of yours. I'll be your stalker :mouthwate

1 - 20 of 55 Posts