1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,045 Posts
Wasn't his day.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
This parkour stuff is getting out of hand.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Real or fake?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey all.

Check out the video in the link below.

Not sure how long it has been around, but this has to be the luckiest dude on two wheels.

In any case, he must have spent a good portion of his childhood in gymnastics class, or he has now proven that Red Bull actually does give you wings...

But he definitely used up a few lives to be that luck. Total cat like reflexes!

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/84259464/

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Eh, he just copied the other guy. Lol.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Not so long around as this happened sometime in july.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
I'm no digital expert, but it looks real to me.
Impressive that he also managed to stay on the roof of the car under reasonable deceleration.

I have often got it all kinds of wrong trying just to do a front flip in to the swimming pool.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
We got the trifecta.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Maybe we should watch it again and again to learn the move. I´m practicing in the pool already. And it´s a "dejá-vu-dejá vue", by the way

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
OK I'm a bit of a:jerkoff:. Never been great with foreign languages, I've only got English, Scottish and Dutch, and Dutch has taken me years to learn!

Dave.
That's quite cool then! Most of the Dutch never learn :D

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'd like to know if it he was truly uninjured or if he landed on the car with two broke legs, a concusion and a boat load of adrenalin.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Last Summer I was driving from Denver to Boulder on the Boulder Turnpike - a 4 lane 65 mph highway - around the lunch hour. A guy on a Japanese Supersport came past me in the lane to my right at about 75 or 80 mph and much to my disbelief rode right into the back of a minivan. Don't know if he looked down or what happened because the minivan was there all along. His bike flipped ass up in the air and rolled sideways - he fell off and rolled a few times - he was wearing a helmet and jacket - he jumped up and limped/ran over the shoulder. There wasn't much I could at that point and was glad to see no one hit him and he was able to get out of danger.

Stuck with me for a while - hadn't thought of it until I saw this video of the guy landing on the roof.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts