MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And another thread today, haha.

Found a bunch of things today by browsing some german forums....figured I'de save some of you the time...

Discuss....

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=de_en&trurl=http://www.mmperformance.de/hp.htm

The headlight assembley is blasphemy. And the owner should be smacked for changing it. Adding a 210 tire to the rear end end is a little overboard (talk about a handling killer!), but there's a rear exhaust where you get to keep your Brutale tail, etc without having to buy an entire F4 rear...just an exhaust. Now, if only we could hear how it sounds....

I don't think that portion of the bike looks bad, actually...and, two birds with one stone, seeing how a matte black Brutale looks with the dark grey wheels.....I'll stay with my silver ones, thank you.

·
Registered
512 Posts
admin said:
The front end :green:

For some reason reminds me of something out of Star wars :later:
Don't like it at all, the 910 exhaust system currently on the bike is what makes it, this guys gone over board and it does not look good at all. :bash:

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the pipes are too big. Like they need to be shrunk down, to match the slim lines of the tail. I think a Brute looks nice with the organ pipes back there, this one was just executed semi-poorly....

·
Registered
512 Posts
As I said before I don't like it, fair enough, each to thier own, but defacing a machine like the Brutale...... there has to be a law against it. If you want to ride a bike that looks like a heap of :wtf: then go and buy the Yamaha MT01. But leave the Brutale as is, exept for the mandatory carbon fibre of course.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Yep, the whole problem is the proportions of the exhaust. If you shrink it down its gonna look like 4 pea shooters. We have been thinking of welding up a set, but I just dont think it would look right. You could go with 2 pipes, but that defeats the purpose of the MV look.

·
Registered
512 Posts
The only thing I am doing to mine when I get it is some carbon fibre, Rizoma mirrors and thats about it. The exhaust I will only change if I can find one that actually improves the sound when the bike is at idle.

I have got some really good ideas regarding carbon fibre, mirrors etc. from the people on this site, so thanks everyone. Keep me informed regarding decent exhaust systems please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts