MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - not sure if this belongs in the Customizing section, but it is F3 specific.

D3 Components, from the UK, are designing a tail tidy for the F3. Now, I have their product on my Street Triple, and let me first hand say it is the nicest option out there for that bike. Dead easy to install, and a super well made piece. Thumbs up all around.

I'll be getting on of these for my F3 without hesitation.

http://www.d3-components.co.uk/#/latest-news/4532594916

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice! It seems like their tail tidy will use the stock turn signals and IMO looks much cleaner. Any idea about price and availability?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wow! I have just spoken to the guy at D3, what a proper bloke, he is taking names and numbers for anyone who is interested in a tail tidy, it turn out he is the chap whp makes them for Forza.

There will be two options available, one to use standard flashers and number plate light and another for after market indicators with his own smaller number plate light.

£59.99 already put my name down :)

Give him a call 01749 677347 if you fancy one.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Very nice. Are they a site sponsor?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Is a "reflector" required to keep it legal?

curious?
You are suppose to have the reflector to keep it legal and its a Must if you MOT the bike. However you can purchase really small reflective that actually sit on the plate and are really cheap and keep you legal.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
They used my bike in order to carry out the development of their products. The agreement was that I will receive any of the accessories foc.
I will give an update when the parts have been fitted.
Had the opportunity of seeing the pre-production tail tidy and was impressed

·
Registered
37 Posts
They used my bike in order to carry out the development of their products. The agreement was that I will receive any of the accessories foc.
I will give an update when the parts have been fitted.
Had the opportunity of seeing the pre-production tail tidy and was impressed

WOuld you be so kind as to let me know when you have this installed?

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have tail tidy fitted, took about an hour to fit. It's the mv corse one
Does make a difference to the look, not as 'stretched'
The only pain was removing right side tail fairing to get at connectors for lights.
I'm n the look out for seat mod, or a pillow ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
D3 has a few photos up of the the 'mini' version of the tail tidy now, not installed on a bike, unfortunately, but I think we're all clever enough to envision it in place.

http://www.d3-components.co.uk/#/mv-agusta-675/4567191275

Looks pretty slick with the tiny plate LED, I have to say.
I ordered mini version. In route for delivery. Once installed I'll post pics up. I plan to use aftermarket indicators, likely rizomas. D3 tail tidy based on pics alone IMO one of the more cleaner setups I've seen this far. Other tail tidy options are a bit bulky for my taste.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts