MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I plopped down some money today on a fender eliminator and new clutch lever for the Brutale. But that wasn't the nice part.

I gave Charlotte MV dealer a call (where I bought the bike), and started off the convo looking for some new bolts for the exhaust shields that I lost. As well as some new bolts for the carbon swingarm cover.

You could hear in the background they were SUPER busy. Mind you, they are $1.50-2.00 bolts, basically a $10 sale after all is said and done. He searched around, looked through various catalogs, and even told me he'd call back after he was done looking.

So an hour goes by, he gives me a call back and asks me if I have a fax machine so I can look at the diagrams. Well, I don't have one here...but I just realized the parts manuals are on HERE for the F4, so I get on here and are looking at the bolts I need for my swingarm while he's looking at the parts catalog. Thank you MVA.net!!!!

Anyhow, we get all the bolts situated after about 5 minutes of looking at the diagram online. The amazing part was, he went out of his way and was extremely helpful helping me find the bolts I needed. Extremely impressive considering I didn't tell him I wanted to order the clutch lever or fender elminator yet, so he was handling what appeared to be a $10 sale at the time. Taking care of me like I was buying the entire parts deptartment! He was telling me about Pirates Lair having some parts, how they might be cheaper, etc. He couldn't find the little green washers/spacers for the exhaust gaurds, so he grabbed some Ducati ones, and tossed those in there. I ended up being $5 short, and they actually took care of it and brought it down $10 to "leave me gas money"! :laughing: That's pretty much the cost of the bolts or shipping! :smoking:

Sounds nitpicky, and cheesy. But damn, the staff there is great. They took care of me like I was buying another bike...kudos to them and I highly recommend them for any MV parts needed.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
It's always good to hear these stories. We all are quick to moan when people let us down with bad service or WHY, but the people at your MV dealers Oicdn are going to get more business from you because of their actions that's for sure. :)

I'm lucky to have a similar relationship with my dealer, they go out of their way to help and I know it's not just me that thinks that way. They got a write up in MCN last year as one of the best bike shops in the country for customer service.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eMail sent!

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1255

I bought my bike from you guys...I'm the same Nate in Florida that left the testimonial. But I thought I'de point out that people never hesitate to tell everybody how customer service is lacking somewhere, but it's rare that you hear about the great service, so I thought I'de pass this on.

Unfortuneatly, I can't remember who helped me out, I'm pretty sure it was John (I dialed ext 13 when I called...unless somebody else picked up the phone), but I don't think there are many people who buy Brutale clutch levers and some misc bolts, so you could probably look it up.

Just wanting to say both times I've interacted with the sales/parts staff, have been extremely pleasant experiances and I'm referring everybody who asks where I got my bike/parts to you guys....

Incase you're intrested, here's my original post about when I bought my bike....it also has nothing but good news about you guys:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=893

Just felt it was necessary to let you guys know about my experiances, and that Larry and John should both be commended on how great thier service was...

Thanks,

Nate

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Good to hear...It's these little things that make the difference and when you know of/experience a shop that offers this level of service it makes you happier to pay retail (or close enough:) when purchasing a bike knowing they will do their best to look after you.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yeah, good on you for taking time out to write the email, Im sure it will be appreciated by the guys that served you :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts