MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang, name is Al. Picked up a new '07 R1000 1+1 about a month ago, been lurking since, figured it was time to register and introduce myself. I'm lovin' this bike, can't wait to get it broke in so I can wind it up.

From what I've seen so far, this site is exactly what I've been looking for...lots of information on these bikes, a little banter, and lots of information on these bikes. ;)

Al

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
... a little banter... ;)
just a little......watch out for that crazy old guy that rides his Tambo naked......

BTW. Welcome. I hope you enjoy the site.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
welcome dude!

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Hi Al and welcome to the bin. BEWARE of Randarosa. He escaped from a hospital for the criminally insane and is at large somewhere out there.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome all. I bought my bike from Fast by Ferracci, but I live about two hours west of there. Anybody on this site from around my neck of the woods?

Al

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Al, living in York, you gotta be a Harley guy too, right?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Al, living in York, you gotta be a Harley guy too, right?
Randy,

Yup...Ride a '03 Road King, and a '98 Buell White Lightning as well. The RK is the comfy ride, but the Buell can't hold a candle to the F4. I also work for the mother company, hopin' I don't get caught up in this latest wave of layoffs. :(

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Randy,

Yup...Ride a '03 Road King, and a '98 Buell White Lightning as well. The RK is the comfy ride, but the Buell can't hold a candle to the F4. I also work for the mother company, hopin' I don't get caught up in this latest wave of layoffs. :(
You're our kinda guy Al. We've got a dozen or more Harley/MV owners here already.

Welcome to the forum.....:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts